UFC 199 - Los Angeles - Rockhold vs Bisping - 6/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
is andrade going to be too big for penne? she's dropping down for the first time and penne has fought at atom weight.

is andrade going to be too big for penne? she's dropping down for the first time and penne has fought at atom weight.
She was a small BW. This fight screams Over 2.5. Im definitly placing a little on the dog winning by dec. The Over is also going to be parlayed.

I also don't mind a play on Ortega sub too. I might just play Ortega sub and count on him getting it done. We have to see what the prices look like.

I didn't realize Guida had that many sub losses. I kind of assumed he was a savvy vet with good sub defense.... himmmm.

Yeah clay got subbed early r1 against a fresh tavares, just not a wise thing to do with a black belt bjj strong guy like that clay did not even bother to set it up well. Also bermudez before that, multiple times he has lost by various chokes and ortega is pretty good at getting guys backs and already creative with chokes.

Not sure what to make of miller vs alex, miller looked great in his last fight before the eye poke, had sharp long jabs and better head movement and hands up always so looks to have improved his defence better, alex creative with his flashy leg kicks and jabs as always, cole does not have ko power but could see him landing some jabs to alex but do reckon alex being the younger and more volume flashy striker should get the edge here. Another fun fight perfect for live betting on !

I would go under if anything, Rockhold finished him under 1.5 rounds the first time they fought and Bisping came in with a full camp. Also, I've seen somewhere that Bisping said that he is going to go straight at Rockhold as he doesn't trust his gastank to last 5 round with short notice.

bisping said he doesn't trust his gastank? you have source? (not saying i don't believe you, just would like to see that)

*edit*
i see people already had this conversation, lol, don't mind this post ^^

Anyone here think Bobby Green has value as an underdog at +180 ?

my first instinct is that the line is pretty accurate. poirier about 2:1 favorite. poirier's been just awesome at 155. showed against duffy he has no qualms with changing his approach if the fight situation dictates it. poirier is always aggressive. green is a little inconsistent with that kind of thing and has been out for a while...

so i'm not sure if i see the value on green, personally

Lines HAVE to drop today. My only question is will we get the full whammy of props too? Normally for Saturday events this is the day we get those lines

have to think we'll get the rest of the main card today. hopefully the full card.

as far as when props will open, who knows. usually there's a gap between ML's & o/u's dropping and the first general props, but this week's schedule is all off with the sunday ufc followed by a saturday ufc and the late line drop

Breese vs strickland is an interesting fight, both massive tall 6 foot +, 170 pounder prospects, breese did have a bit of a lackluster fight in his last outing but still controlled and out worked the more smaller and tough kieta in all areas. Strickland has also good cardio and an excellent well rounded game too, maybe I would give him an cardio advantage but he also keeps that head up high and does not keep his hands high enough. I think we see breese tagging him with more powerful jabs, think the overs hit here especially after breese last performance and both guys never been stopped before but won't be surprised if breese gets a ko too, great fight to live bet also.

Dont get your hopes too high up for Breese. Last time the whoel forum betting section was furious over he didn´t get to finish. I even made my 1st round Ko on him but that korean guy was tough. Breese was a let down. Same reason why i did not bet Cummings recently, he reminded me too much of Breese and look how that went.
Hopefully though Breese will be back like he used to this time, should be good live. But no more first round KO or bets for me on him before the fight.

I don't care if Rockhold is minus -50000

There's no way he loses to bisping

I def see a ton of value in Urijah. Some decision coming. I had dillasnake 2,4,5 and the leg kicks he showed are a red flag on Cruz still being fragile.

I'm anxious to see the Vick line. Dariush is overrated from what I feel is a win over a past his prime Miller and I thought he lost the Michael Johnson fight who is another overrated fighter imo. Vick is that new breed. I love seeing new fighters and generations.

And I know we can find the magic on the no names. Milstead and collier were great picks last card. I only missed on Campbell and almeida. Didn't seem like there was a lot of discussion on the main fight last card.

Max holloway is a lock

Last edited:
No one discussing Max holloway and Lamas ?

Great fight imo, just watched max last fight and he has not really changed excellent footwork, defence and fast hands always seems to do enough to get the nod. Lamas looked excellent also, he showed some lovely calf chopping leg kicks against diego in his last fight backed up with his good grappling and wrestling.

Its hard to not like max @ 24 years old just too fast and accurate, but I think lamas maybe able to make this fight much closer here he has better grappling and was able to hold deigo well against the cage and stephens was doing that many times to max, lamas also has some powerful leg kicks here. I think this fight for the first time I will go with lamas to edge a split decision here. Guess the overs are safest plays though but I feel it will be a close fight, again awesome for live betting on.

No one discussing Max holloway and Lamas ?

Great fight imo, just watched max last fight and he has not really changed excellent footwork, defence and fast hands always seems to do enough to get the nod. Lamas looked excellent also, he showed some lovely calf chopping leg kicks against diego in his last fight backed up with his good grappling and wrestling.

Its hard to not like max @ 24 years old just too fast and accurate, but I think lamas maybe able to make this fight much closer here he has better grappling and was able to hold deigo well against the cage and stephens was doing that many times to max, lamas also has some powerful leg kicks here. I think this fight for the first time I will go with lamas to edge a split decision here. Guess the overs are safest plays though but I feel it will be a close fight, again awesome for live betting on.
Most of us are waiting for the lines before discussing the fights

Watched some tape on Marco Polo Reyes and I'm really impressed with his last fight against Cesar Arzamendia.
He looks to be primarily a striker, with some good head movement, crisp combinations and solid punching power.
His TDD looked bad against Arzamendia, he got taken down multiple times. But he showed good scrambling abilities and got up almost immediately.
If he fights a good wrestler, he is in big trouble. But that's not the case against Dong Hyun Kim.
I watched Kim's last fight against Dominique Steele and I wasn't impressed at all. He was very hesitant, didn't show much in any particular area and got KO slammed in the 3rd round.
If Kim implements a more takedown oriented strategie, he may win a decision. But I don't see that. I see a striking match with the better striker winning. Reyes.

Reyes is 5-2 against weak opponents so his record is garbage to be honest. But Kim's 13-7 isn't impressive either.
Reyes loses against any decent grappler with good takedowns, but I think he wins against Dong Hyun Kim.
I'm waiting for the odds to come out, but I think the odds will be pretty even.

Got Ortega -185 and Vick +175, and Holloway/Lamas o2.5 -190

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back