UFC 199 pbp/discussion

Ouch i feel sorry for everyone of you who lb guida - i had ortega pre-bet but didnt see that coming, thought i was fucked...sorry to you guys, that was un(lucky)

Please the under 1.5 by Lombard could turn this losing night into a winner.

Literally, the only thing I got going for me now is the under DEC props

ortega is legit...wish he fought the whole fight like rd 3

Okay this card is fucking me up overall. Lost that "secure" +3,5 Guida and added about 5u with those gift odds after round 1

clay should not have been trying take downs at all its also a good way to eat a knee in the face

Ortega is a round 3 MONSTER! and as people like goats perhaps hes the 3rd round goat? damm this is crazy. what a comeback kid truly.

i was kinda suprised SO MANY chose clay after r1. perhaps a few select got caughtr of the hype or convinced by othes betting so much and so many people?

feels so bad when it doesnt hit. sorry to all who lb it.

saved my ass tho, thank you ortega.

Lol. Nothing is working today. Had Ortega by sub here. Fuuu

Im just annoyed I had Ortega to win by sub in round 3 in my accumulator lol already had Andrade KO, Bruce Leeroy decision and Dariush KO :(

and then get subbed lol I think its why he avoided the takedowns

Ortega's ground game is very solid, but it's not as deadly as people want to make it out to be. Guys have survived with him for a while on the ground. Guida outgrappled Diaz. Guida avoided the takedowns going with the strategy he had in round 1, but after round 2, it was clear that there was a momentum shift. I absolutely believe Guida would have had more success going for the takedown.

Watch Ortega vs. Keoni Koch. There was a lot of back and forth scrambles on the ground where Koch came out on top. It should be very clear by now that it's not Ortega's ground game that is beating everyone, it's his killer instinct. His standup contributed to just as many finishes in the UFC.

Well, the main card fights are my most confident plays. And if they don't come through this night is extremely fucked for me.

On o2.5 and DP dec to start

Ordered the fights...I wasn't sure if I wanted to lay out the 60 on this one, but who am I kidding?

Need Lombard in a big big way

Back