UFC 199 pbp/discussion

I'm worse than that jae.
Need Lombard and Holloway to break even if I don't lb anymore..

Ive successfully hit 1 lb all night!!! Down £200 thank fuck i did good on boxing earlier

wish i bought barry's picks. dudes probably up 30+ units

I don't know why he did not try to take him down near the end... Guida has been able to neutralize high level BJJ guys before.

That was the precise reason I didn't want to bet on the result. o1.5 was the best play on that foght

Lombard or Hendo win in round 1 and Luke in round 2 then I will have a nice accumulator win :D

Holy shit, the U1.5 for Lombard/Henderson is up to -245 ha.

...still mad about that Cole Miller atrocity

OMG The round 3 Ortega hedge hits. Thank fuck.

only bets ive got for this event are lombard hendo ends in rd 1 and bisping rockhold o1.5

Ive successfully hit 1 lb all night!!! Down £200 thank fuck i did good on boxing earlier

same about 200 down, looks like many are down early but its main card time, lets all do it !

Lombard on points at +550, anyone else think Lombard might try and just wrestle Hendo?

only bets ive got for this event are lombard hendo ends in rd 1 and bisping rockhold o1.5

Yeah. There are only two or three good bets on this card. But I just had to look and force some bets. Lombard please murder the legends. (Feels bad saying that)

my main parlay for this card: lombard, holloway, cruz.

then huge single bet on bisping.

Need holloway for £1400 but if rockhold or cruz lose i lose it all!

Chances of hitting 3 finishes in r3 in all 3 last fights now that would have been a insane parlay lol

Back