UFC 206 - Pettis vs Holloway - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mein ko +200 is possibly my fav prop of the year might have to add more. If we get the same mein meek is getting ruined

+190 but I'll take it. I like it too. Maybe not quite as much as you, but it's a good line.

Am I the only one here on Pettis?

At +175, he's a good bet in my eyes. Pettis has been outstruck primarily by fighters that utilize a lot of leg kicks, which Holloway doesn't.

I see this being a close 5 round fight, probably a candidate for FOTY, that either one of them could win.

Holloway has looked phenomenal recently, so I understand why he's the favorite. But you just can't count Pettis out.
I'm on Pettis he's finishing Max here. Even for those confident in Max he should not be -210

Is it odd that we haven't gotten NSC lines yet? Don't they usually come out before point spreads?

Talks about how hard the cut is, i'm nervous, i'm doing something different

Never stopped teaching, I thought I was retied, but after a year and half, I'm happy about the opportunity, I was still in the gym, it was mental

Swanson sub is $15/+1400 for aussies at crownbet

Mein is the best unranked WW right now, i'm prepared for the best

It's a challenge to show I'm better, I know it in my heart, I'm about rhythm and timing, I have enough changes and styles to have him constantly guessing, keep being tricky

I study my opponent and i have a strategy, I will land my punches, he will be KO'ed, I know the spot to hit

My body quit on me, I was over 45 pounds, it's been a rough few weeks, alot of things in my personal life, it's been a headache, I'm faster, more mobile

Fighters are interested in joining

Wow Ariel is a confirmed SJW leftist

Asked Kelvin if this fight is personal cause hes Mexican American and Kennedy took a pic with Trump.....

Win here and blow the roof off of Denver

He has alot of holes, that we'll expose, shouldn't have taken such a high pace fight on 2 weeks notice

training with Trevor Wittman, i didn't have a head coach, I'm a world class wrestler, I was over confident, I watched too much tape on Yahya and it got in my head, it's his hometown, training with Justin Gaethje, we train every single day, I dont think his standup is good as mine

I thought I won the dodson fight, JOeB had a higher pace, I couldn't keep him on the ground, Moraga was more of a sub threat, Ortiz fights at a higher pace, I'm more technical in everything, as long as I don't make bad decisions, I have him beat everywhere, I have to push it harder than him

My hometown, I'm striking more, working hard on that, still training in PEI, long grueling fight, worked on counter wrestling, keep it on the feet

two hottest prospects, i hope this fight would have happened later, my last fight on my contract, I wanted to fight a legend, a vet, like SHogun, I will have FOTN, he;s well rounded, I don't know what will happen, I work all my weakness, it will be a tough fight, i will be bloodied up

there will be fireworks, excitement, training with new team, now have individual attention, I will go for the finish

Brown training with ludwig means little. Hes almost 36 he aint coming out with fancy footwork or cutting angles. Hes going to steam forward like he always does.

I think Brown can improve. He's done so before (used to be a journeyman) and if theres a time for it, it is NOW to avoid a 3 fight losing streak. I had absolutely massive bet on Cowboy for his fight against Story (over 2K) and what happened in that fight didn't surprise me in the least bit. If Ludwig can even slightly improve Browns ability to pressure and cutoff the cage instead of follow that can pay massive dividends in this fight against Cowboy. He pressures well, hits hard as heck, and puts together beautiful combinations at times. I favor him in the pocket as well as the clinch as he's absolutely nasty with those elbows and retained his Elbow "title" against Means.

Cowboy dosent do well getting pressured and imo his fights against Story and Cote don't disprove this. The X-Factor in this fight is of course is if Cowboy can get this fight to the mat where he is really a top level grappler. However he is not relentless with his grappling and a couple stuffed shots can greatly diminish his willingness to shoot as opposed to someone like OAM or Kennedy (two relentless grapplers also on this card who don't give a crap if there td isn't successful. Keep in mind that Brown also keeps his hands low at times making it hard to shoot.

Cowboy starts slow and Browns ability to turn this into a dogfight can make his fight alot closer than people may think. Something truly worrisome is that not only does Brown have a solid chin but hitting him hard only motivates and makes him fight harder. Same cannot be said for Cowboy.... I do favor Cowboy ever so slightly because of his well timed TDs but think his odds are insanely juiced because of his performances against washed up Cote and Story (someone who is extremely limited in his skills and looked slow as molasses).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back