UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup reckon linekar can make this a close fight, if you see tj vs cruz, cruz showed just how well he can counter while using his footwork something tj just could not quite match and do. It may just end up being tj lands more 10 while linekar just lands one bomb and still looks good in the judges eyes.

Must remember to hit linekar split d prop, otherwise also think the safer play is the overs.

Crazy Cain stuff, maybe just people want them twitter or social media hits bad.

Cain was very confident he would pass the medical test though am surprised the docs did not just tell him there straight away...

JDS tweeting Werdum declined to fight him on short notice. So Cain or bust.

My sources talk now that JDS want this fight and call to UFC today. But Werdum will not accept.

Fuck

I'm baffled by the lineker backers. I'm gonna be 5U deep on TJ and don't mind playing -225. Got 1u on opener and 1u on -225 now. Waiting to drop 3 more at the sports book. Hoping y'all move the line.

I know @EzFlyer doesnt like when people rub in losses but please rub it in if I lose lol. If I lose I'll be getting drunk as fuck and chasing on NFL in Vegas so win-win.

Merry Christmas y'all and happy Chanukah.

Ariel Helwani says Cain is in. So basically he is in.

Stirring the pot with rumors to shift the line and cash in on Cain.

This card's gonna be a real big one.

I'm on saffiedine, means, smolka, magny, Cruz & Thatch parlay, Cain & AlexGarcia parlay.

Hope everyone here makes cake on this one.

I think he is out.

So werdum turned down jds so does that mean no replacement and means now becomes first fs1 prelim and therefore we get lb for it?

Thatch price could be good for lb if thatch goes past r1 but starts to slow...

Crazy Cain conflicting info its like turning up to work, sitting down on your desk and then the cleaner asking you 'I thought you got sacked'

I actually think Lineker is getting over rated here lol at the end of the day he's still a guy who does literally one thing, despite how well he does it. Come forward, wing punches. I just can't see him beating smart, and much more diverse fighters in Cruz and Dillashaw. Count me on board with those thinking TJ schools Lineker here, would predict 30-27s

I think his power is definitely getting overstated. Most of his (T)Kos come after several exchanges and his opponent surviving several punches in earlier exchanges. His recent early finishes are against Rivera in a rock em sock em and McDonald who always stays in a firefight. Dodson, Font, McCall all survived 3 with him. Before that, Ozkilic was in several exchanges and finally falling late in the 3rd. He's got power, but people act as though if he touches you then you are going to fall. This is a completely different stylistic matchup for him where he is literally outclassed in all areas. His power and chin are the only thing balancing this out, but at the end of the day, I'm with you in having a hard time seeing Lineker take rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back