UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 pages of Ferg/Kkhabib talk for nothing?

<mma3>

ferguson getting hammered on bookies

I was on the fence on this fight. Just unloaded 8u on Ferg @ +150. Given its a 5 rounder and with the tough cut for Khabib... I think Khabib max has 2-3 rounds in him.

You're mad cause this simpleton

homie, you are from a country that has donald fucking trump as president (that's like electing mayor quimby from the simpsons) , you know, people in glass houses right? or in your case you are sitting inside the smallest green house imaginable trying to throw meteorite sized rocks.

Last edited:
Next time they are scheduled to fight we can just save the time and copy paste posts from previous threads. No need to go through it again when the fight happens chance is less than 25%

Helwani just confirmed on weigh in stream that Khabib has had a terrible cut and it's up in the air if he'll weigh in

homie, you are from a country that has donald fucking trump as president, you know, people in glass houses right? or in your case you are sitting inside the smallest green house imaginable trying to throw meteorite sized rocks.
Idk what any of that has to do with the fact as fans we all have a right to be upset this motherfucker can't even do his job properly. He fights we don't, great, we get it. But he can still suck a dick if him being a fat fuck is what led to this

Its fucking weird. Khabib isn't a big LW. Conor is much bigger and makes 155 easily... hell fuck he has even made 145. This fucking blows my mind.

Well while we wait for the potential bad news. Check out this sick hype video. Didn't know how well you could combine bear wrestling, eddie bravo, snoop dogg and the bee gee's

Well while we wait for the potential bad news. Check out this sick hype video. Didn't know how well you could combine bear wrestling, eddie bravo, snoop dogg and the bee gee's

Too emotional to watch right now

Ariel now confirms around 530am PST is when Khabib went to the hospital

Idk what any of that has to do with the fact as fans we all have a right to be upset this motherfucker can't even do his job properly. He fights we don't, great, we get it. But he can still suck a dick if him being a fat fuck is what led to this

This.

Khabib can suck a dick if he can't figure out how to make weight 25 fights into his career.

Sorry no sympathy from me. If you are not fit for that weight class then figure it out before fight time.

Ariel confirms that Khabib was in the hospital this morning at 5:30am

Its fucking weird. Khabib isn't a big LW. Conor is much bigger and makes 155 easily... hell fuck he has even made 145. This fucking blows my mind.

lack of knowledge when it comes to dieting perhaps? Cutting weight is a skill especially the amounts these guys are cutting

Just cancel the damn fight already, we already know it's off, the suspense is just annoying. People don't go to the hospital at 5:30am unless there is something very wrong. And fighters don't go to the hospital and then fight the next day, when has that happened?

Ariel just confirmed via twitter that Khabib is struggling to make weight becuase he is on his period.

you clearly haven't cut weight a day in your life talking like that, nor have you been involved in competetive sport on any type of level worth even mentioning, and no you aren't upset as a 'fan' you are upset as a vulture that feeds on this sport, basicly you are acting like a spoiled little bitch because you'll get a few less notes in your pocket. and if anybody should be sucking 'dick' in this equation it's you brosif, of everyone of these athletes that makes it possible for you to earn money betting on their sport.

which makes you more or less the worst type of ''fan'' any sport could ever have, one could argue the sport would be better off even without the likes of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back