UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Cavillo at 2.00 and Teymur at 3.00 with 0.5U each.

Question for you guys betting 'Reem. Are you on his ML at -140? Don't you like o1.5 at +110 better? I have a hard time seeing him getting Hunto out of there, esp early. If Reem fights smart and avoids exchanges like you want him to, the fight should go past 1.5 right? If he reverts to trading bombs, do you really want to lay juice against Hunt anyway?

Reem dec is +341 too. I'm on both o1.5 and Reem dec, to me seems like more value than his ML. I don't think he cracks Hunt's chin, esp inside 7.5 minutes.

I have reem ml, but I do kinda like the over, too.

I don't agree with everyone, tho, when they say reem can't stop hunt. I think he can. Super accurate dude. Hunt is gonna be 43 in a couple weeks, too..

Ferg SPLIT is +1465? I could easily see a situation where each guy has two clear rounds and a tossup round determines the whole fight. Sprinkle sprinkle.

Isn't unanimous kinda more likely than split? That's over 10:1, too...

I think ferg Dec +695 is kinda better than either of them...

That's the point. Skelly has literally gassed and faded in every other UFC fight that I've seen that goes late. Elkins pushed a pace that made him gas hard after the first round. Elkins is a spoiler type fighter. If Bektic would look to sprawl and brawl throughout he would have an easy time, but he just can't help but grapple.

It's not as cut and dry as that. He was gassed to fuck after r1 against Souza for example. He also said he had a terrible camp for the Elkins fights and was not in shape and should have pulled out. For the Bektic fight he may have had a great camp and cut hence no cardio issues.

I don't agree with everyone, tho, when they say reem can't stop hunt. I think he can. Super accurate dude. Hunt is gonna be 43 in a couple weeks, too..
Exactly. He didn't "brawl" with Arlovski or JDS and he smoked them both. Hunt's chin isn't gonna be great forever.

It's not as cut and dry as that. He was gassed to fuck after r1 against Souza for example. He also said he had a terrible camp for the Elkins fights and was not in shape and should have pulled out. For the Bektic fight he may have had a great camp and cut hence no cardio issues.

He must have a lot of shitty camps because he looked gassed vs. Soriano, Souza, Elkins, and Alers. Skelly has gas tank issues, plain and simple. I'd have to rewatch the end of Bektic/Skelly again, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't showing fatigue in Rd 3.

It's not that I'm saying this fight is a tossup or anything, but lol at Bektic being as favored as he is. Again, Elkins is a guy that has pulled off 7 underdog wins at a rate of 64% wins as a dog. Can Bektic replicate what Dias did? Possibly, but I think it's far more likely to be a back and forth fight with close rounds. Elkins is sitting at +400.

Tybura + Overreem/Hunt o1/5 + Calvillo + Goodbeer at +1260

I think all of these hit, calvillo is the better grappler and Cooper has struggled on TUF with the grappling. I think Calvillo is the stronger of the two aswell.

What do yall think?

I like all of them. I have money on each of those, individually.

I think all of these hit, calvillo is the better grappler and Cooper has struggled on TUF with the grappling. I think Calvillo is the stronger of the two aswell.

What do yall think?

I like tybura close to evens, solid tdd, hasn't been taken down yet in the ufc and tdd looked solid in m1

luis wins have all been thanks to his takedowns and he uses alot of energy going for them, he usually has to lay on top of guys for a while so he can catch his breath

Agreed. I've actually been watching Reem's NSC line. I kind of like it at the current +145 but I'm hoping it gets better.

What do yall think?

Added Andre Soukhamthath to make it +2865. Im happy with that, Ill take a punt. All my pllays made, hoping Ferg, wood and Overreem decision come through.

you pay alot of juice this way, ferg decision straight up would pay better
True, but I put about .2u on each so I'm not worried about it. Long term though you are right and I'll look to avoid doing that again.

True, but I put about .2u on each so I'm not worried about it. Long term though you are right and I'll look to avoid doing that again.

I did 0.2u on decision and 0.1u on split. You could also do it that way so you'll have the potential of hitting both.

How old is Reems body after years of roids, and getting knocked out 10+ times? Think he looked really bad against Miocic despite getting that knockdown.

How old is Reems body after years of roids, and getting knocked out 10+ times? Think he looked really bad against Miocic despite getting that knockdown.

If you want to compare wear and tear I think Hunt's body has been through worse. Yeah Reem has had a lot of losses over the years but I would argue that suffering a quick r1 KO (which many of his losses are) is less damaging than taking a prolonged beating.

Hunt's toughness is detrimental in that when he does lose he has taken some brutal beatings. Everyone knows Reem has a glass chin but it is kind of irrelevant vs. Hunt as Hunt will put anyone to sleep if he lands anyway.

Reem still looks and moves great which is really what matters for his most recent iteration of JW gameplanning. What he needs to do in this feet is get on his bycicle, stay off the fence, and land a few leg kicks and body kicks and the fight is his.

What do yall think?

I actually like this albeit i will prob swap Godbeer for someone else i've watched no tape on that fight. Tybura should keep this standing for the win and I think Calvillo will grapplefuck Cooper. Cooper has terrible tdd (it's 0% lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back