UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to compare wear and tear I think Hunt's body has been through worse. Yeah Reem has had a lot of losses over the years but I would argue that suffering a quick r1 KO (which many of his losses are) is less damaging than taking a prolonged beating.

Hunt's toughness is detrimental in that when he does lose he has taken some brutal beatings. Everyone knows Reem has a glass chin but it is kind of irrelevant vs. Hunt as Hunt will put anyone to sleep if he lands anyway.

Reem still looks and moves great which is really what matters for his most recent iteration of JW gameplanning. What he needs to do in this feet is get on his bycicle, stay off the fence, and land a few leg kicks and body kicks and the fight is his.

I agree, Reem is still a very skilled fighter, but he doesn't go in with that confidence anymore.

Its 50-50 to me so im going with Hunt, think he wants to make a statement against a man who most likely was on roids when they fought the first time.

im liking Woodley +5.5 -140 hard to see him being finished or him losing a lopsided decision.

i could definitely see him losing a lopsided decision, i think there's a good chance actually.

hmmm really? last time Thompson was lucky to survive and lucky to get that draw. I think this is a close fight either way.

I think Reem is going to eventually get trapped in an exchange.

He must have a lot of shitty camps because he looked gassed vs. Soriano, Souza, Elkins, and Alers. Skelly has gas tank issues, plain and simple. I'd have to rewatch the end of Bektic/Skelly again, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't showing fatigue in Rd 3.

It's not that I'm saying this fight is a tossup or anything, but lol at Bektic being as favored as he is. Again, Elkins is a guy that has pulled off 7 underdog wins at a rate of 64% wins as a dog. Can Bektic replicate what Dias did? Possibly, but I think it's far more likely to be a back and forth fight with close rounds. Elkins is sitting at +400.

In some ways I hope elkins grinds and wrestles on Bektic making it close, 1.16 line upon arrival of lines is a joke and its sometimes nice a fighter learns and evolves from a loss or understands it is a close fight so improvements have to be made.

Having said that Bektic probably dominates the fight !

if i had more funds i would throw down on david haye, bektic and lando as a 3 teamer, all juiced to fuck but that's nothing new for me lol.

wow at all of this wonderboy action.

twood ko up to +565, twood rd1 +1000, twood NSC up to +150..

hell, NOT thompson ITD is now -208 (was -505 opener) and twood +5.5 -140..

i'm already on the books for twood ML, twood dec (very small), and O3.0, so idk if i wanna add to my risk on the fight... but...

how is wonderboy just as big of a favorite over twood as he was the first fight? especially when it was a pick'em for the past couple months?

if i had more funds i would throw down on david haye, bektic and lando as a 3 teamer, all juiced to fuck but that's nothing new for me lol.

2 guys @ 1.16 line and the other barely 1.40, which will probably be even lower by fight time gives 1.91

Still beyond juiced lol

Wb is getting to that point also, but am sure one woodley bomb and live bet lines will flip and if elkins gets even one round of his grinding leech style game on the lines will get better, I hope.

Card looks solid for live bets though

My small book which always has shitty MMA lines is listing Bektic at -352. is this a line error that I shouldn't touch?

My small book which always has shitty MMA lines is listing Bektic at -352. is this a line error that I shouldn't touch?
That's around what it opened at. Must have not gotten much action yet. It seems legit to me

Wow, Elkins @+445. Tough as shit veteran against a hyped prospect who's yet to fight top competition? Yes please.

yea, i absolutely knew bektic would eclipse -500 super fast when he opened -350.. (yet my dumbass didn't bet it just to take the free $) -- but this is out of hand already. and might keep going. elkins gonna close like +600 at this rate. and what's bektic's best win? skelly? (a lesser version of skelly, no less) ... what did elkins do to skelly? grinded the shit out of him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back