UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
WME is so desperate it's pathetic.

http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Ji-Yeon-Kim-77250

The girl isn't even 135lbs let alone 145lbs, and most Asians don't even cut in the first place. It's like the time they sent Keita Nakamura to England to face their biggest WW in Tom Breese who was -1000 lol. And Keita ended up looking good in that fight against that Goliath.
If I was Holm's manager I would have told her to take that fight. She needs a W badly, if she fights GDR again and loses then thats 4 losses in a row, what do you do with her then? She needs a W to resurrect her career at this point.

WME are clearly trying to build a new female star, another main event that didn't make a whole lot of sense of Shevchenko vs Pena on FOX, neither girl is a draw. Joe Silva is also gone now too so that may have something to do with the strange match making. I feel like the main events this year have been very poor.

3 week gap on the greatest sport on the planet, new ufc bosses need disciplinary hearing asap.

3 week gap on the greatest sport on the planet, new ufc bosses need disciplinary hearing asap.
haha just came in here to say thank fuck this is now 8 days out. Been a tough break, I can't stand when UFC does this. Instead of having 10 events in July, spread it out more.

There's another gap coming soon in may.

A 3 week gap after Lobov/Cub and then we get Miocic/JDS, and then a 2 week break right after, we get Gus/Teixiera.

Good opportunity to spend some of this monay yeaaah....

Josh emmett interview

-Graduated after wrestling
-trains with TAM- 2-3 practices per day, live sessions followed by massage session
-4 day short notice on tuck fight, still won with dislocated finger, hid the injury from ref.
-feels small for the div (height wise) but can grapple/wrestle with any weight class still
-discusses how he gets on the inside, due to compact size.
-always about the win, injury or tired is committed to getting a win, since he has lost big wrestling matches and never wants to feel like that again, gives him extra motivation to pull out the win.
-suggest he can exploit his striking and can get the take down also against green.
-says he is more well rounded then green, both explosive wrestlers so should be a war.

Dc interview
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/3...on-silva-fight-was-easiest-fight-of-my-career

Quote: “I have no idea what people are talking about,” Cormier said Thursday on UFC 210’s media conference call when asked if he may have lost a step. “I fought Anderson Silvaon two days’ notice (at UFC 200) and I beat a guy who people consider the greatest fighter of all-time, 30-26 across the board. There was no danger in that fight. That was the easiest fight of my entire career. I don’t know how I lost a step. If anything, I feel like I’m still able to get these takedowns whenever I choose to.”

If I was Holm's manager I would have told her to take that fight. She needs a W badly, if she fights GDR again and loses then thats 4 losses in a row, what do you do with her then? She needs a W to resurrect her career at this point.

WME are clearly trying to build a new female star, another main event that didn't make a whole lot of sense of Shevchenko vs Pena on FOX, neither girl is a draw. Joe Silva is also gone now too so that may have something to do with the strange match making. I feel like the main events this year have been very poor.

With you on that one

I remember seeing Bibs fight in WSOF. It wasn't his wrestling that dominated the fight. He mostly stood toe to toe with a guy named Donavan Frelow. It was my first time watching Bibs fight and I was under the assumption that this Frelow guy has no chance at keeping this wrestler off of him and when Bibs got him down, he actually was able to get up a few times.

And again, my point being is that having a 125lb man on top of you isn't the same as having let's say a 170er on top of you.

You throw in new rules with the wrestling not being as important and you have yourself a dog fight.

Anyone know why this cat gt banned? Was it an alt of OBs?

Yes, I was banned.
Some rat here tweeted Fury that I was using his avatar and then Luca used the search function to find out what else we have been talking about him. He found an old thread which was made by me where I called him liar and a fraud. Then he contacted Sherdog writer Mike Fridley and threatned to sue me or whatever (good luck with that LOL) I was told that Fridley banned me to save me from getting sued which I don't believe because I think Fridley and Luca are friends. They know I made a new account and they let me keep it. Mod wrote me this:

Nice to see cucks @NinjaCat456 and @Stunna77 talking shit about me when I'm not around. Thats a shitty beta snake move right here.

Lmao you delusional. You don't know what I made so why are you talking shit.. I played with peanuts in 2015 then found out that I am actually making profit and then started to play big game. Profited around 10k in 2016. This year im up 8,3K. Me stealing my grandma's savings was just a joke you silly boy.

When my elite bets didn't hit I lost about 2-3K per event and said it publicly. I never came out breakeven with live betting you silly. Hedging techniques helped me in the past. When did I say I absolutely win every time? For me its just win big or lose not so big. Results this year:

UFN 107 ($-300)
UFC 209 (+$5630)
UFN 105 (-$1500)
UFC 208 (+$500)
UFC Fight Night 104 (+$1600)
UFC on Fox 23 (-$1963)
UFC Fight Night 103 (+$5713)

Keep trying to deny the greatness. Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

@Joseph Budden was right. Honestly I was not behind Mr Luca Fury account. That troll account spoke perfect English.. how could that be me? I think I know who was it but let it be.
The return of the King
african_celebration-118719.gif

And all the beta cucks whining about my $300 bets SUCK IT AND SHOW FAT PAYCHECKS LIKE I DO EVERY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3>

Lmao you delusional. You don't know what I made so why are you talking shit.. I played with peanuts in 2015 then found out that I am actually making profit and then started to play big game. Profited around 10k in 2016. This year im up 8,3K. Me stealing my grandma's savings was just a joke you silly boy.
I'd like to think it was.

Where are you from by the way? I'd say your English is pretty damn good for someone who keeps claiming it isn't their first language.

Edit: Oh and welcome back :)

Lol this Luca Fury guy is really off his head but what's more strange is that people are actually paying hundreds of dollars for his picks... wtf

Yes, I was banned.
Some rat here tweeted Fury that I was using his avatar and then Luca used the search function to find out what else we have been talking about him. He found an old thread which was made by me where I called him liar and a fraud. Then he contacted Sherdog writer Mike Fridley and threatned to sue me or whatever (good luck with that LOL) I was told that Fridley banned me to save me from getting sued which I don't believe because I think Fridley and Luca are friends. They know I made a new account and they let me keep it. Mod wrote me this:

Nice to see cucks @NinjaCat456 and @Stunna77 talking shit about me when I'm not around. Thats a shitty beta snake move right here.

When my elite bets didn't hit I lost about 2-3K per event and said it publicly. I never came out breakeven with live betting you silly. Hedging techniques helped me in the past. When did I say I absolutely win every time? For me its just win big or lose not so big. Results this year:

UFN 107 ($-300)
UFC 209 (+$5630)
UFN 105 (-$1500)
UFC 208 (+$500)
UFC Fight Night 104 (+$1600)
UFC on Fox 23 (-$1963)
UFC Fight Night 103 (+$5713)

Keep trying to deny the greatness. Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

@Joseph Budden was right. Honestly I was not behind Mr Luca Fury account. That troll account spoke perfect English.. how could that be me? I think I know who was it but let it be.

Good to have you back homie...

too bad no mods here stuck up for you.

Ah, I see now. I bet this whole situation is just an elaborate April Fool's day joke!

I really like the over 1.5 @ -120

Watching Cormiers fights, he has a pretty iron chin. He has taken bombs from heavy heavy hitters and yeah hes been wobbled but never been in true danger of being finished. He has excellent recovery and his wrestling ability helps him when he does get hit clean, he is good at grabbing on.

Johnson has tried the going HAM approach in the first fight and it failed, lead to him being exposed for multiple takedowns. I think he will try a more cautious approach this time and even if he doesnt and does go wild and try for the KO, we have seen how DC handles it. Solid chin, and grabs on and wrestles his way to safety

Fight lasting longer than 7.5 minutes......... i like it

I really like the over 1.5 @ -120

Watching Cormiers fights, he has a pretty iron chin. He has taken bombs from heavy heavy hitters and yeah hes been wobbled but never been in true danger of being finished. He has excellent recovery and his wrestling ability helps him when he does get hit clean, he is good at grabbing on.

Johnson has tried the going HAM approach in the first fight and it failed, lead to him being exposed for multiple takedowns. I think he will try a more cautious approach this time and even if he doesnt and does go wild and try for the KO, we have seen how DC handles it. Solid chin, and grabs on and wrestles his way to safety

Fight lasting longer than 7.5 minutes......... i like it

This is a good bet...I'm going to tail you on this.

So we can call each other bums and call fighters bums. But we can't call a tout a bum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back