UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out on bestfightodds, the site was hacked and pop-ups were trying to get ppl to install malware. not sure if it's been fixed or not but it was basically disguising itself as an update to google chrome font pack. might be worth doing an antivirus scan if you've been on there lately.
Noticed that last night. Wondered if I was the only one

I've been absolutely demolishing the bookies in 2017 thus far. You pick the sports and I'm up in profits on all boards don't matter what sport -- footy, NBA, NHL, NCAAB. I'm committing to sharing 1 ultra VIP pick for UFC 210 with a money back offer. Should my VIP pick lose I will give $250 of cold hard cash to a select individual who tailed my losing pick. This is the kind of guarantees the big boys can offer. I'm supremely confident 95% of my plays are +EV and truth be told this means I make money in the long run. Not gonna rant and rave on short term variance but FYI in the end look at the big picture This is quite evident as the sun is bright or that our President is a clown with small hands. Am afforded the luxury to cap as a profession and earn my income solely off my capping skills and value bets cashin' at a 65% clip on low vig plays

Requirements to receive the money:
- Bet slip showing you followed my pick
- Cannot be a white belt
- Able to receive Paypal, Skrill, BTC, or I can send funds through Pokerstars

When Barry vouches a VIP pick it's essentially like picking money off a tree ie. FREE MOOLAH
Flawless credibility as one of the OG handicappers on Sherdog and all of my free picks are documented via search function
Don't resort to any shenanigans either as I post my actual bet slips. No respect for "air bettors" or "mouth breathers"
"Put up or shut up" is Barrygood1's motto and I always put my money where my mouth is -- PERIOD!!

Been in a very sour mood since breaking up with my ex-gf but chugging along solo. 1 Girl ain't gonna slow my roll cause I got too much dinero to make

Ya'll know the bookies are getting stingier and greedy as the days pass. You ride with the kidd and trust his picks and as God as my witness we'll make em pay. Believe me!!!!

- Barry

I've been absolutely demolishing the bookies in 2017 thus far. You pick the sports and I'm up in profits on all boards don't matter what sport -- footy, NBA, NHL, NCAAB. I'm committing to sharing 1 ultra VIP pick for UFC 210 with a money back offer. Should my VIP pick lose I will give $250 of cold hard cash to a select individual who tailed my losing pick. This is the kind of guarantees the big boys can offer. I'm supremely confident 95% of my plays are +EV and truth be told this means I make money in the long run. Not gonna rant and rave on short term variance but FYI in the end look at the big picture This is quite evident as the sun is bright or that our President is a clown with small hands. Am afforded the luxury to cap as a profession and earn my income solely off my capping skills and value bets cashin' at a 65% clip on low vig plays

- Cannot be a white belt

When Barry vouches a VIP pick it's essentially like picking money off a tree ie. FREE MOOLAH
Flawless credibility as one of the OG handicappers on Sherdog and all of my free picks are documented via search function
Don't resort to any shenanigans either as I post my actual bet slips. No respect for "air bettors" or "mouth breathers"
"Put up or shut up" is Barrygood1's motto and I always put my money where my mouth is -- PERIOD!!

Been in a very sour mood since breaking up with my ex-gf but chugging along solo. 1 Girl ain't gonna slow my roll cause I got too much dinero to make

Ya'll know the bookies are getting stingier and greedy as the days pass. You ride with the kidd and trust his picks and as God as my witness we'll make em pay. Believe me!!!!

- Barry

- Cannot be a white belt

- Barry

Does "select individual" include yourself?

You know you have no heart when you get back to the stool and the only thing your corner is yelling at you is along the lines of "please don't quit" lmao. Something tells me they are all too familiar with it during his sparring sessions when he is getting shark tanked
He does this in fights he's losing. He lets em get the rear naked choke, its no wonder he has 4/5 loses by RNC. He quits when he has nothing left.

@Joseph Budden Fantastic AV bruh.

- Cannot be a white belt

- Barry

Lol at betting Cavs against the Spurs, a terrible matchup for em.

Also you got terribly lucky on the Patriots superbowl win. Well done for carrying on your schtick

- Cannot be a white belt

- Barry
Your last "VIP pick" was Ronda Rousey lol.
No thanks.

Who's leaning Alves ML here? Quite undecided.....

I played his ML at +155. Dec is down to +245 and I have no desire to chase the difference. Alves still has power and Cote just got starched and is getting up there. I think the fight probably goes to a decision, but I would be livid if I was on Alves Dec and he finished. Will be fine if he wins a dec, been burned recently (Tybura Dec comes to mind)..

Who's leaning Alves ML here? Quite undecided.....

I am...1u @ 2.45, thought about adding more but Alves isn't exactly what I'd call trustworthy. But no way Cote deserves to be a big favorite against him. Pure fighting skills aside he's getting old, posts ten family pictures for every picture of him training and bought/moved to a new house just this month. Might not be super important, but it rubs me the wrong way nonetheless. From listening to interviews I also get the impression that he's underestimating Alves a bit based on his shitty, weight cut induced, performance against Miller.

NOT Cormier sub is -150 right now on 5d. I'm already pretty big on Rumble but I had to add more to this.

If anyone else jumped on this, Cormier sub is now +250. So I'm hedging a good portion of the 3u I put down on it, leaving me with 0.5u NOT Cormier sub at +200.

If anyone else jumped on this, Cormier sub is now +250. So I'm hedging a good portion of the 3u I put down on it, leaving me with 0.5u NOT Cormier sub at +200.

yea i saw the movement, i did 1.65u at -165, but i'm letting that ride

yea i saw the movement, i did 1.65u at -165, but i'm letting that ride

If I didn't already have 3u on Rumble at even money I would have let it be, but I didn't want to be too exposed in the event Cormier does sub him again.

Sorry for my ignorance but whats with the "Not Cormier Sub"? If anything, I think thats the most likely way if Cormier finishes. Im guessing its a bet on AJ but also cashes if Cormier wins by dec or KO?

At +250 or better, Cormier sub is enticing. AJ has lost 4/5 bouts by RNC after he gives up. Hoping the line gets better though.

Sorry for my ignorance but whats with the "Not Cormier Sub"? If anything, I think thats the most likely way if Cormier finishes. Im guessing its a bet on AJ but also cashes if Cormier wins by dec or KO?

At +250 or better, Cormier sub is enticing. AJ has lost 4/5 bouts by RNC after he gives up. Hoping the line gets better though.

You're correct, not Cormier sub cashes on any result other than Cormier sub. I was partially playing the movement when I took it at -150, but I still like that price and if I didn't already have a bunch on Rumble's moneyline I probably would have done more.

Been lurking for the past couple months.. I used to follow this thread when it was in the heavies whenever it would pop up with an alternate account.

Anyone know what type of injury kept Cormier from training? That can't be good that he's been on the sidelines and Rumble has been getting work in. I think Rumble 1st round KO is possible if he catches Cormier again after all these wars have slowed the 38 year old down. Father Time is undefeated.

I'll gladly bite on Not DC sub if it gets back down to -165 or better. I mean ffs if Rumble quits later in the fight cause of the grind again, just smfh. At least make it to the cards

I'll gladly bite on Not DC sub if it gets back down to -165 or better. I mean ffs if Rumble quits later in the fight cause of the grind again, just smfh. At least make it to the cards

-165 Not DC sub is essentially a play on Rumble.

Rumble's ML is already -110 and it's not a huge difference besides about -50 to -100 pts.

It also covers DC winning by GnP TKO or anything else in between. I think it's solid for the amount of outs you get.

I still think Rumble dec at +1000 is a good bet. Cormier will probably eat a lot of clock wall and stalling and Rumble if he's not a complete moron will pace himself and throw less volume than he did the first fight.

Was just doing some more research and I am still on DC pretty heavy. I see no reason whatsoever that he doesn't get his hand raised less he gets slept in the first round. However, he said that his entire camp has been focused around speed and that The number one thing that he took away from the first fight against rumble was his speed and explosion. I believe that he does a much better job this time avoiding that big bomb that is surely to come in the first seven minutes of the fight .....and then we will see him slowly take over just like before.

AJ reminds me so much of a primer Belfort. In fact, his match up with DC reminds me of Bill fort and his three matches against Randy .. save for the second fight where Randy got a cut on his eyelid from the stitching in the glove, the first two fights were exactly the same in that Randy waited for Belfort to throw them heavy shots and blow his gas tank and then he would increasingly get into wrestling distance. Every second that ticked by Randy was closing in and shrinking the gap until he had Belfort in a telephone booth. From there he was able to put his hands on him and make it a world class wrestling match with his Greco Roman skills and he just swallowed Belfort and left him helpless. Randy and DC have very similar styles .. but I even went to the same college LOL

Meanwhile rumble is similar to Belfort.. Athletic and explosive with quick twitch muscles and the inability to come back from adversity. We never seen it with either fighter.

I still think Rumble dec at +1000 is a good bet. Cormier will probably eat a lot of clock wall and stalling and Rumble if he's not a complete moron will pace himself and throw less volume than he did the first fight.

I do agree with this. I see this as a very distinct possibility actually. That rumble sits on the outside utilizes his range stuffing takedowns and making it a boring striking match. You have to remember that DC has a very limited wingspan whereas rumble got dem' der cheater arms LOL if they can get AJ to sit out on the fringe and potshot DC with a perfect Game plan he has a path to victory that doesn't have to be a TKO..

. What's more, there is always the possibility that rumble gets a knockdown or two but doesn't finish DC and with the new scoring criteria picks up a couple of 10-8 scorecards. I believe that this new scoring criteria may give us a leg up on the books until they can adjust ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back