UFC 210 PBP/Discussion

why isnt green gassing????????????????????????????

proberly took this fight more serious then past fights so he is in better shape and had a better weight-cut.. also emmett is not really making him work hard

Tried warning you guys. Green doesn't really have a strong history of gassing and he is not smaller than Emmett. Also, Emmett has not looked that good in the UFC.

Damn. Dudes were acting like Emmet was a lock before this

I threw him in a bunch of parlays too based on that

More fool me eh

Making notes on who was touting Emmet hard and will not be listening to their picks in future

green was so strong / composed, way moreso than i thought he would here.

the only thing that really affected green was when they clashed heads in rd 3.. impressive chin.

i think we'll hear a 30-27 green here, even tho ALL THREE rounds were close.

i'm loosely giving it 29-28 green, but 30-27 green isn't crazy, nor is 29-28 emmett. (i gave green rd 2/3)

...wishing i did a whole lot more on green dec +350.

please judges be racist and give it to emmet

1/3 were close... but green did more than enough to take 3.

LOL at the flying knee attempt

Rin Nakai esque

green via split d or d win i think

Joe acting like Emmett might steal the fight

no chance but I hope his Alpha Brain is Onnit on that one

If two unknown fighters fight and if one of them is black... then take the black one :D

The announcing has been pretty suspect tonight. Rogan, Anik keep going on about how Emmett looks fresh, and are projecting views about how the judges could be missing the fact that emmett is missing all his punches. Just stick to what you think is happening.

More fool me eh

Making notes on who was touting Emmet hard and will not be listening to their picks in future

Perhaps make your own mind up rather than following and betting money off what others say???

I still liked the over there more than anything.

What is Rogan speaking?, Emmett isn't landing anything.

30-27 Green. shit

More fool me eh

Yup

Back