UFC 210 PBP/Discussion

fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just gonna keep losing the splits, ho-hum...

Dammit I'm used to judges loving me. Last two fights sting.

Please Greg Gills dec

how is hollbrook such a big dog here? very close fights with nijem and matthews, who are solid fighters (and hollbrook got gifted the win in both)

gillespie beat a brazilian tuf winner.

war hollbrook. so far 3-0 tonight.

I threw him in a bunch of parlays too based on that

More fool me eh

Making notes on who was touting Emmet hard and will not be listening to their picks in future

It's why I get so worked up when guys tout so hard. Especially a square bet.

they improved from my book to yours. IDK what yours started at though. The odds at my book got worse, so given i only use that one book i hit it at the right time.

I barely use bookmakers to bet these days, but looking across the history quickly it looks like they opened roughly around the odds I quoted for quite a few bookmakers. are you not able to access any other books? you may of gotten the best odds on the site you were using but it still doesn't constitute value really.

i have no issue w/any of those 3 scores, honestly. 30-27 green, 29-28 green, 29-28 emmett, all reasonable.

i think the right guy won, and i was on emmett.

i didnt back emmet much glad i had him only in one parlay fuck this gy

Loaded up on Gillespie to right the wrong of a disappointing Emmett

Perhaps make your own mind up rather than following and betting money off what others say???

I cba watching every fighter so when a bunch of people on here are all touting a fighter hard, i take that on board

Wont be doing so in future though and will be making my own mind up like you say as clearly they cant be trusted

Got 8u in all on gillespie/gillespie dec and o2.5, need this one

how is hollbrook such a big dog here? very close fights with nijem and matthews, who are solid fighters (and hollbrook got gifted the win in both)

gillespie beat a brazilian tuf winner.

war hollbrook. so far 3-0 tonight.
PPL really high on Gregor's wrestling and athletecism. He's a top prospect for sure. But he's FW sized, could struggle with a big LW like Holbrook.

Holbrook DEC flyer +825

O2.5 -140 my main play here

0.25u on holbrook dec +800ish, tho.

PPL really high on Gregor's wrestling and athletecism. He's a top prospect for sure. But he's FW sized, could struggle with a big LW like Holbrook.

Holbrook DEC flyer +825
if he was so hyped, why the fuck was he a dog to franca? i call nonsense.

ban bunch of people who said green's gonna gas

Back