UFC 210 PBP/Discussion

this is the dumbest shit i have ever seen.. makes zero sense the fight is being stopped

This is all Big Dan's fault here, he shouldn't have stepped in period and if he did thinking it was illegal then that is what should stand, he ruined the fight plain and simple.

Holy shit

But to be fair, Weidman got what he deserved here, he was milking it trying to buy a breather so fuck him

He played the game and lost

Exactly!! He wanted to fucking roll around on the ground for the DQ, Fuck him.

LOOOOL. BULLSHIT 8u lost AGAIN with this bullshit???????????????

Shit. I had the over and moose. But more on the over. Why does this shit happen so often. Why are these officials so clueless

can someone summarize what happened? wasnt paying attention admittedly

Got the fight will via KO @3.50

I'm happy but that was a sad scene.

Every time this stuff happens it always hurts me. Never helps

God damnit, the more stupid part is this is gonna get turned into a NC only we got fucked.

this is bullshit

in baseball, if you push a guy off the base on a slide / tag play, he's safe, you cant push him off to make him out

same shit here, i still think this is illegal

Holy shit

But to be fair, Weidman got what he deserved here, he was milking it trying to buy a breather so fuck him

He played the game and lost

If they tell you at first it's illegal and give you 5 minutes, but then change their minds but tell you they don't know how to proceed, you are in no man's land.

did weidman bite hit tounge off? He is slurring

they had better overturn this tonight. it's a fuckup

miragliotta didn't stop it for a TKO, he stopped it cause he thought it was illegal

this is a no contest due to officials incompetence
hell no i would lose my money
I won over 200 euro just because of Mousasi hahaha

Weidman complaining about "why would he stop the fight if they were legal knees"? lol considering he was playing it up when he thought it was illegal.

no matter if they overturn this later it still counts as mousasi tko for bettors

I agree with @ezfyler this should be overturned.

Back