UFC 210 PBP/Discussion

Rogan loves to call guys on their bullshit live on PPV.

Reem first claiming Stipe tapped.
Weidman claiming the knee was illegal.

LOL

I livebet Mousasi odds 2.20 , but I feel bad for Weidman....

That was a total shit show, but to keep perspective: it was a legal knee and it was looking like Moose was on his way to winning that one anyway.

Mystic Beauty predicits:Rumble will KO Daniel COVERWEIGHT inside the first round

Adding to Rumble after that bullshit

It doesn't matter if the knees are legal or not if the reason the ref stops it is for illegal knees. If that's the reason for the break then that's the reason. Mirgliotta messed up massively, twice.

no matter if they overturn this later it still counts as mousasi tko for bettors

Yeah its terrible, i guess Weidman was on his way to losing that. He gassed agaisnt the fence trying to take Moose down, wtf this guy went 5 hard rounds with Machida he's oficially a steroid fraud, a shadow of his former self since USADA.

Can I my throw someone off a bridge? A tan man with a shriveled brain?

did weidman bite hit tounge off? He is slurring

Hes a damaged fighter physically and now mentally, he'll never look as good as he has in the past. Bet against Weidman in his next fight if he has one.

fuck why this happened? this ny clearly isnt ready for MMA full of such a dumb people. fuck it. weidman was winning big time. shittttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar situation like the Means v Oliveira fight.
Who was the ref for that fight? Dan of course.

Back