UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrade is giving up 4 inches of height and 3.5 inches of reach, but we expect her to out strike JJ for 5 rounds <45><45>
46517.2.jpg

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless elite bettor there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. @MMA Gambling Expert is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm @Joseph Budden, I'm @King_Brown. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My underdog picks are impetuous, my props are impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.
Wow you may the edgiest poster to join sherdog since myself, this Tyson esque post says it all.

#Respect

Getting sick of people insulting the mods now. @EzFlyer is a great guy, if he had a problem with anything he would message me and let me know and I would do whatever he wants. Nothing but respect. The badmouthing stops now.

Wow I highly disagree. JJ is going to destroy her, easy W IMO.
how you see the fight playing out? If andrade punches her way into the cage/clinch looks like she could be getting takedowns. shes dumped most her opponents with that single leg. jj tends to be back up quick tho. also andrade aint so suffocating againt the cage as gadelha so more of the fight will be in the open. the fight could end up 50% clinch plus a takedown, 50% in the open. can jj score enough in 2 1/2 minutes to overcome a takedown and possible judge friendly flurrys aginst the cage. maybe she wins the fight everywhere. thoughts on whether she can keep it in the middle or if she even needs too?

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless elite bettor there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. @MMA Gambling Expert is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm @Joseph Budden, I'm @King_Brown. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My underdog picks are impetuous, my props are impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.
IMO you dont do Tyson justice you r more of a jessica penne. Maaaybe even a young Gabe Reudiger

Wow thats not very nice, Kenny is by far one of the best posters of late, contributing good info and plays.

#ShowRespect

You're right, I should shut up and listen to the 2017 account expert opinion. xD

1-0. Get your facts right. 100% undefeated.

Guess you don't count dumb parlays you whiff 3 legs on. But regardless, wow, 1 win. Careful or the books will limit you at that pace.

I just want lines to come out so we actually have something to talk about. Beyond bored of trolls feeding each other

Damn, half the time I don't even know who is who or what the fuck is going on in these threads anymore lol.

You're right, I should shut up and listen to the 2017 account expert opinion. xD
I've provided more elite analysis and winning bets in 2 weeks than you have in 7 years. Respect your superiors. You even use the "xD" face, are you a 13 year old emo? Just cut your losses and log out. Let me post helpful insight and winning bets in peace.

I've provided more elite analysis and winning bets in 2 weeks than you have in 7 years. Respect your superiors. You even use the "xD" face, are you a 13 year old emo? Just cut your losses and log out. Let me post helpful insight and winning bets in peace.
L33t analyst huh

lol these kids.

Guess you don't count dumb parlays you whiff 3 legs on. But regardless, wow, 1 win. Careful or the books will limit you at that pace.

I just want lines to come out so we actually have something to talk about. Beyond bored of trolls feeding each other
I'm in 6 units profit and 100% undefeated on bets since posting, you're in the hole. But even though you're living up to your username and being an antagonist, I will give you advice over PM if you want. No need to be negative and cause arguments.

how you see the fight playing out? If andrade punches her way into the cage/clinch looks like she could be getting takedowns. shes dumped most her opponents with that single leg. jj tends to be back up quick tho. also andrade aint so suffocating againt the cage as gadelha so more of the fight will be in the open. the fight could end up 50% clinch plus a takedown, 50% in the open. can jj score enough in 2 1/2 minutes to overcome a takedown and possible judge friendly flurrys aginst the cage. maybe she wins the fight everywhere. thoughts on whether she can keep it in the middle or if she even needs too?
It's simple really, JJ is going to outstrike her. Andrade won't find success on the ground because of JJ TDD and she's going to struggle with the range, speed and volume on the feet. Andrade is good but she's facing the best female fighter in the world. This is a kickboxing match, I don't see the ground or even the clinch being a big part of this fight. People saying Andrade will outstrike JJ are way off.

how concerned are jj backers about her getting caught by andrade? getting dropped evn if you survive you have proberly lost the rd. takedown in another maybe. thats 2 rds down. gotta strongly fancy jj in later rds due to cardio but im seeing plenty of ways this could end up closer than jj backers want. currently on andrade at 2.5 here (for line movment)but thinking of swapping to jj small if her price gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back