UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if the leg kick is there, the damage was already done. My point was Poirier wanted to fight in July not may and he may have not been able to put his all into his training camp. He may not have been able to get proper roadwork in. I already did go semi big on Alvarez. He won my bet vs rda, let's see him get back on track and win this one too. Also, Alvarez leg kick is just fine.

Hail Mary $20 parlay
Edgar Dec.
Alvarez KO
Pettis ML.
JJ Dec.

for $2153.25

Prop plays aren't out for the undercard here in Aus. what's Vick by SUB looking like over there?

I can't decide if I want to bet against Frankie. I think he's clearly the better fighter. But he's fighting youth and physical attributes on top of a fairly aggressive skillful fighter. But Frankie is Frankie.

I can't decide if I want to bet against Frankie. I think he's clearly the better fighter. But he's fighting youth and physical attributes on top of a fairly aggressive skillful fighter. But Frankie is Frankie.

Personally, I gotta go fundamentals/track record/experience. Can't get myself to bet on a guy that just went to split with Bruce Leeroy last year and gave up cage positioning so sloppily while Edgar was going 5 with Aldo and was able to come back from that kick against Stephens while fighting injured.

I agree with Skelly being aggressive in the grappling area, but he still hasn't fought an opponent with perhaps better grappling than himself. Knight is really fast in the transitions, and locks in back mount and body triangles really smooth imo. The only other aggressive fighter that Skelly has fought was Darren Elkins who sets a crazy wrestling pace, but he didn't have the grappling ability like Knight has. I think that Elkins and Knight sets a similar aggressive high pace, and I think that Elkins Wrestling is pretty compareable with Knights grappling if that make any sense :) Don't know how to explain that very well in english.
What makes you think knight has better wrestling/grappling than skelly?

I think skelly has a pretty decent shot and knight is too willing to go to his back. Only reason I don't like knight more in this fight.

I think knight will outstrike him and out volume him. Would also give knight the power edge in that department

Last edited:
Personally, I gotta go fundamentals/track record/experience. Can't get myself to bet on a guy that just went to split with Bruce Leeroy last year and gave up cage positioning so sloppily while Edgar was going 5 with Aldo and was able to come back from that kick against Stephens while fighting injured.
whoever gave that fight to caceres should not be allowed to judge again

Anyone else semi big on Yair? I feel lonely

Yea I took it.. basically making me be moneyline for my whole play.

Lol @ me If Maia gets a tko.

At first I was like "Well that ain't gonna happen, don't worry about it."

Then I was like...well..

Took his dec line because odds were just way out of whack. I'm not big on it because it's a prop but at +345 it had to be bet. So as far as props go, I have a decent amount on it.

yeah i threw down £200 at +150, which isn't that big for me but i'm going for a pretty wide net rather than sniping this event. it's still my biggest single bet of the night as i don't have a confident parlay.

Took his dec line because odds were just way out of whack. I'm not big on it because it's a prop but at +345 it had to be bet. So as far as props go, I have a decent amount on it.

yeah i threw down £200 at +150, which isn't that big for me but i'm going for a pretty wide net rather than sniping this event. it's still my biggest single bet of the night as i don't have a confident parlay.

Good, I'm not alone haha. Confidence increase. Frankie is one of my favorite fighters ever but man, this is gonna be a tough one for him

not antigulov itd looks intriguing to me, i think joachim could be good enough to avoid the sub.

It doesn't matter if the leg kick is there, the damage was already done. My point was Poirier wanted to fight in July not may and he may have not been able to put his all into his training camp. He may not have been able to get proper roadwork in. I already did go semi big on Alvarez. He won my bet vs rda, let's see him get back on track and win this one too. Also, Alvarez leg kick is just fine.

It was only muscle damage that wouldnt have taken long to heal. Theres no way id bet eddie here he has a punchers chance dp gonna box his face off.

They heavy hands guys sold me on him last week. Haven't watched tape myself yet thought.

I was not overly impressed watching tape on yair thought id like him but i think the bj performance was fresh in my mind. Looked great fighting a corpse otherwise a bit meh for me.

A fighter's legs actually get stronger from nearly getting chopped down. I was chopped down on both legs while getting hazed at one of the gyms I trained at (including a no-shin-guard leg kick from the hardest kicker in the gym after sparring was over, which caused me to white out and writhe uncontrollably), and I have never been hurt by a leg kick since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back