UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious discussion here not trolling but can someone give me a solid reason as to why on my books Barzola is a decent dog?
If anyone watched that Bochniak fight he 'lost' man was that close and he looked good inside the loss I though,
I had money on Crash that night In a parlay and I just remember being so fucking mad because I'd faded Barzola and he turned up I thought at least
I do remember a bit of a discussion that it was a bit of a robbery loss'
Then he fooled Avila who is meh himself

Being totally honest the only fight I've watched of benitez was the Sam Sicilia destruction but seems to be the trend to do that to Sam these days,

Am I missing something or should this fight not be a bit closer
Barzola is gonna need to have success with his wrestling to win IMO. Benitez is too technical on the feet and has leg kicks from hell.

Can someone explain me in details that "immigrant mentality" ?

MMA is such a goldmine for betting, just go against the hype every single time.

Hammered Masvidal @+160 against Cerrone, and now that he is the new big thing, hammered Maia @+112. Only thing that worries me is Maias age, otherwise I would give him 60%+. He walked through Condit, who should have been the rightful champion at the time, without breaking a sweat.

Maia by strangulation.

Firstly, the #elite talk annoys me as much as the next guy. My post was directed at those who come in here looking for free picks to tail without contributing anything themselves. There's nothing wrong with that, but beggars cant be choosers in my opinion. Instead of trying to govern what's said in the thread, they can very easily "ignore" the #elite crew.

You have got to be kidding me, besides JB you are the number #1 enabler of shitposters on this forum. Imo you and JB hold the most blame for the downfall of this thread because you enable the trolls and actually stick up for them. You are going to pretend that they annoy you too now that public opinion has changed, sad.

The problem with the ignore button is, shitposters can still derail the conversations in the thread, it makes the environment worse. Just ignoring something isn't enough because good objective back and forth dialogue is being stifled. This is a pretty easy to grasp idea, clinging to the "you can just ignore them" argument is ignorant of how forums function.

haha, i see you have learned some things the last few months. Congrats on the growth and recent good posts. One of the biggest red flags for a noob bettor is saying things like "i am 100% sure about X" when there isn't enough objective data out there to support that angle, for example "leon edwards grappling sucks no way he wrestles tumenov" :p

To your point tho, I actually have the same strategy here with andrade 2 U ML prefight with expectations to LB. Just like I posted when Ghadelia was +185 before her last fight with JJ I fully expect andrade to do well early and the pre fight value line is the brazilian imo. I don't trust either girl 100% in this fight so just like the ghadelia fight I will be looking for a freeroll with JJ live after 2 rounds.

I also hit the andrade dec prop when it was released, that wont get hedged.

My six figure br is making me cover all bases ;)

My six figure br is making me cover all bases

Funny how that works hmmmmm. I meant what I said, good stuff lately, the difference is obvious. congrats on the successes, great to see.

Please tell me you have that BR stashed in crypto right now and its not all sitting on the bookie...

You have got to be kidding me, besides JB you are the number #1 enabler of shitposters on this forum. Imo you and JB hold the most blame for the downfall of this thread because you enable the trolls and actually stick up for them. You are going to pretend that they annoy you too now that public opinion has changed, sad.

The problem with the ignore button is, shitposters can still derail the conversations in the thread, it makes the environment worse. Just ignoring something isn't enough because good objective back and forth dialogue is being stifled. This is a pretty easy to grasp idea, clinging to the "you can just ignore them" argument is ignorant of how forums function.
<bball1>

I barely post in this thread, tf are you talking about? Still mad that I defended Robbie when he got banned? OKAY. At least he provided good analysis unlike the shit you post

Why dont you tell us again how there was value on BJ against Yair

Funny how that works hmmmmm. I meant what I said, good stuff lately, the difference is obvious. congrats on the successes, great to see.

Please tell me you have that BR stashed in crypto right now and its not all sitting on the bookie...

Its defo not sitting in an online book! And thanks!

<bball1>

I barely post in this thread, tf are you talking about? Still mad that I defended Robbie when he got banned? OKAY. At least he provided good analysis unlike the shit you post

Why dont you tell us again how there was value on BJ against Yair

There is always value in a skilled huge dog vs an over hyped prospect. Keep going bro, one day you will learn this. And if you actually recall the discussion was about you talking people out of the bet. which shows that you are an amateur and don't understand the basics, no one needs to be talked out of a +500 bet because there is no risk. talking someone out of a juiced line is understandable, but talking somone off a huge dog? whats the point. i told you, it may take you a few years to understand it. good luck.

Serious discussion here not trolling but can someone give me a solid reason as to why on my books Barzola is a decent dog?
If anyone watched that Bochniak fight he 'lost' man was that close and he looked good inside the loss I though,
I had money on Crash that night In a parlay and I just remember being so fucking mad because I'd faded Barzola and he turned up I thought at least

Being totally honest the only fight I've watched of benitez was the Sam Sicilia destruction but seems to be the trend to do that to Sam these days,

I was going to use benitez as fodder but something is stopping me dont feel completely comfortable playing him. His tdd isnt great albeit he did pop up everytime collard took him down, and also when Fili took him down. Barzola is a better wrestler than both tho and while i still feel benitez wins im going to swerve. Stockholm im 100% confident for example but here im not so not forcing a play.

I was going to use benitez as fodder but something is stopping me dont feel completely comfortable playing him. His tdd isnt great albeit he did pop up everytime collard took him down, and also when Fili took him down. Barzola is a better wrestler than both tho and while i still feel benitez wins im going to swerve. Stockholm im 100% confident for example but here im not so not forcing a play.

There is always value in a skilled huge dog vs an over hyped prospect. Keep going bro, one day you will learn this. And if you actually recall the discussion was about you talking people out of the bet. which shows that you are an amateur and don't understand the basics, no one needs to be talked out of a +500 bet because there is no risk. talking someone out of a juiced line is understandable, but talking somone off a huge dog? whats the point. i told you, it may take you a few years to understand it. good luck.
<YeahOKJen>

If you can get 20 regular posters to "like" your previous comment in agreement about me being one of the big reasons that this forum went downhill, I'll leave the MMA betting section for good. No questions asked. If you don't get the 20 likes, you never quote me in your shit posts again. Deal?

My genuine advice is to keep it in bitcoin ripple and monero. I am not even going to try to talk you into the value of it, that's for each person to research. but one nice thing about having bitcoin on hand is you can quickly make hedges on bitcoin books. I sincerely hope everyone itt is taking their profits and doing this...

We've got banks in UK mate! Gambling winnings tax free here no need to hide it.

<YeahOKJen>

If you can get 20 regular posters to "like" your previous comment in agreement about me being one of the big reasons that this forum went downhill, I'll leave the MMA betting section for good. No questions asked. If you don't get the 20 likes, you never quote me in your shit posts again. Deal?

child, just don't be a hypocrite and own up to who you are. i don't give a damn about you, but if you keep saying bullshit ill keep calling you on it.

child, just don't be a hypocrite and own up to who you are. i don't give a damn about you, but if you keep saying bullshit ill keep calling you on it.
Shit poster parading as an insightful, valuable member to the thread. Own up to that

Shit poster parading as an insightful, valuable member to the thread. Own up to that

righteous asshole no doubt. but unlike you i have the genuine best interest of everyones bankroll in my mind.

You are welcome for knowledge of the Divine.

The Rory fight was over 3 years ago, 7 fights ago and Maia is 39 now. You think his cardio will look the same at 39 as 42? After 7 more fights? I ask snce you seem to think his cardio will be at least as good as the Rory fight. What about his joints? Again, hes 39, never been popped for roids afaik and plays a grappling based game which is terrible for your joints over 25 years. You think this is a nonfactor? What age do you think it becomes a factor? Maybe you want to wait to till it becomes evident in the ring even if it costs you? Maybe it already is evident but you cant see that because Maia finished Condit in round 1? Maybe you cant see that yet because Maia was attached to Brown the whole damn fight, spending copious amount of time on Browns back? Maybe you cant see that because Gunnar wanted to grapple with Maia? Maybe you cant see that since MAgny cant get back to his feet? Think about it and remember how terrible Condits tdd is.

I dont think I have ever seen you change a pick, from what I've seen, you dictate but I could be wrong.

To be fair Maia v Mas is one of the toughest fights to cap on this card.
All conjecture though. I can find just as many examples of cardio holding up for someone in their late 30s as you can drop offs, and Maia has shown nothing at all to make me believe "well hes older now, his gastank will def be worse"

What isn't conjecture is the Rory fight was 3 years ago, and his wrestling technique will have gotten better despite age.

Youre a complete garbage poster and worse than anyone else by far, but to be fair I have toned down troll enabling just cause the amount of shit opinions that have flown through this thread in the last 3 weeks of this break has made me realize its either attracting too many dummies now or people who try wayyy too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back