UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ luca comparing jj andrade to lineker tj. jj doesnt have footwork anything like tj. bellend

I'll pay $20 for the SBJJ v Oblivian PPV match. Pretty much any ruleset is fine with me.

Regarding Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez. I never like to play a fighter who is coming back directly off of a knock out. You never know where they are physically and mentally until they have have a few fights.

Take for instance this small sample size of common fighters Who have completed over the course of the last five UFC events.

1. J. Ellenberger L
  2. Joe Proctor L
  3. Jessica Penne L
  4. Matt Schnel L
  5. Chris Weidman L
  6. Patrick Cummins L
  7. Brad Pickett L
  8. Lina Landsberg W
  9. Vitor Belfort L
  10. Garreth McLellan L

What do each of these 10 volunteers have in common? They are the only fighters that competed over the course of the last five events who had been KO'd in their subsequent fight or was competing directly after being KNOCKED OUT.

OK, I know that the sample size is not that significant, but it does represent a pretty straightforward trend.

• These fighters competed over the last 5 events.
  • 9 of 10 LOST their ensuing fight AFTER being KNOCKED OUT.
  • I take the Landsberg win with a grain of salt given the fact that WMMA fights are fairly low level fighters.P In fact, LL opponent following her TKO loss to was the unheralded ucie Pudilová.

these fighters lost coz they are no good

Regarding Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez. I never like to play a fighter who is coming back directly off of a knock out. You never know where they are physically and mentally until they have have a few fights.

Take for instance this small sample size of common fighters Who have completed over the course of the last five UFC events.

1. J. Ellenberger L
  2. Joe Proctor L
  3. Jessica Penne L
  4. Matt Schnel L
  5. Chris Weidman L
  6. Patrick Cummins L
  7. Brad Pickett L
  8. Lina Landsberg W
  9. Vitor Belfort L
  10. Garreth McLellan L

What do each of these 10 volunteers have in common? They are the only fighters that competed over the course of the last five events who had been KO'd in their subsequent fight or was competing directly after being KNOCKED OUT.

OK, I know that the sample size is not that significant, but it does represent a pretty straightforward trend.

• These fighters competed over the last 5 events.
  • 9 of 10 LOST their ensuing fight AFTER being KNOCKED OUT.
  • I take the Landsberg win with a grain of salt given the fact that WMMA fights are fairly low level fighters.P In fact, LL opponent following her TKO loss to was the unheralded ucie Pudilová.
no wonder you suck so bad at betting you have to resort to being a scam artist

Betting is a little more complicated than don't bet/bet against people KOd in their last fight guys.

Garbage conspiracy theory post

Lol, sounds like you're speaking of myself but I'm going to stay positive. I'm sure you dont truly believe my analysis for this factor is based completely in those short sentences, at least I hope you dont, if you do, then I just pray your kids wont suffer from you being an oblivious degenerate.

Why only share the part of your analysis that has no relevance?

U really have no clue. Ask around trigger.
Not worth it man. It's a shame the idiot trolls looking to disagree with anything plague these threads. Thanks for continuing to post. I like Frankie and am thinking about parlaying with Maia maybe adding JJ too or Stipe.

Frankie is my only bet I'm taking for sure. I don't see Poirier beating Eddie but that's a tough fight to predict.

Stipe worries me a bit too because JDS can easily land one big shot.

Gordon is out.

Betting is a little more complicated than don't bet/bet against people KOd in their last fight guys.

He doesn't really say its the ONLY criteria though, just a point of view when it gets too tough to decide which guy to pick. Which is by common sense (and by the odds), is whats happening with this match up.

Don't be an ass just for the sake of being an ass. You don't have to call the guy out after every post, just because you two had disagreements on different occasions

He doesn't really say its the ONLY criteria though, just a point of view when it gets too tough to decide which guy to pick. Which is by common sense (and by the odds), is whats happening with this match up.

Don't be an ass just for the sake of being an ass. You don't have to call the guy out after every post, just because you two had disagreements on different occasions
I'm not being an ass. If you have a hard time placing a bet you pass. You don't become a conspiracy theorist like Sherdogs resident scam artist tout

Also, never any disagreement. I #exposed him. Get It right

I'm not being an ass. If you have a hard time placing a bet you pass. You don't become a conspiracy theorist like Sherdogs resident scam artist tout

Its not really a conspiracy theory lol. The statistics he pointed out, while could easily be misleading, are still true. There is nothing factually wrong with what he said. It might not be a solid guideline to follow, in fact I think its really bad, but still, Its not factually wrong.

If you don't think its a good indication on whos gonna win, you just skip his post. Otherwise I think its being an ass.

And by the way I don't have any problem with you whatsoever, I was just bothered with the way you responded to that guy. So pls don't start dissing my fight opinions/views just because we had this encounter. Lol

My confidence is in Alvarez's confidence issues is slightly fading, so I won't make any additional bets on Poirier. I think being underdog takes off pressure just enough, that he is more dangerous in this fight than I originally expected.

That is because Claudia was a punching bag after the second round, no way Andrade gasses THAT hard. Claudia is usually gassed by the third in 3 rounders whereas Andrade up'd her volume against Hill in Rd 3.

In addition, Claudia's whole game revolves around her wrestling, so once she gassed she had nothing to offer JJ. Even if Andrade slows down, she will definitely bite down on that mouth piece and still throw heat, just not as much volume. I just see it very hard for JJ to earn a 10-8 unless she drops Andrade with a counter shot (unlikely imo) or lands a big elbow (slightly more likely). She doesnt have the edge on the ground either, so even if one of the above scenario's happens, she would still have to have a fairly dominant round standing in addition to that to earn a 10-8.

I disagree, but get what you're saying. Personally though, I think if it goes to round 5 Andrade will be a stationary target whereas Joanna will be bouncing around and using that reach to pick her off, in which case I see a 10-8 definitely being possible. It's one thing to be the hammer against Hill for 15 minutes but quite another to face JJ in a 5 rounder.

I hope you are right though and that Andrade's cardio holds up. I have 4 figures on her.

Demian looked pretty drained at the weigh ins

Last edited:
Its not really a conspiracy theory lol. The statistics he pointed out, while could easily be misleading, are still true. There is nothing factually wrong with what he said. It might not be a solid guideline to follow, in fact I think its really bad, but still, Its not factually wrong.

If you don't think its a good indication on whos gonna win, you just skip his post. Otherwise I think its being an ass.

And by the way I don't have any problem with you whatsoever, I was just bothered with the way you responded to that guy. So pls don't start dissing my fight opinions/views just because we had this encounter. Lol
So you agree with me, but the stats are facts.....?

Did I ever say they weren't? All I said was please no one follow this conspiracy theorist bullshit from Sherdog's resident scam artist

Not gonna diss you bruh I love everyone but please understand me calling out all the horrific shit he posts is #goodforAmerica. I do not tolerate lying touts who lose their entire bankroll and inflate unit sizes to scam people posting dumb shit #Budden4President #MorallySuperior #HesALibItMakesSense

The more I look at tape the more I think Alvarez has this fight.

Will wait to see how they square up first though, but I think Eddie cage presses the shit out of him.

Gordon vs Quinones is cancelled

Thought Quinones was a solid bet and possibly good livebet for the fight. Fuck

Its amazing the useless insults on this board. I am new here, but been on many other ufc forums and still am and this is the worst with no close 2nd. I wonder why i post here because of that sometimes.

Anyway i will be willing to sig. bet/ban bet whatever as i see those terms floating around here anyone on JJ over Andrade if there are any takers and it seems there is no shortage on this forum. Outside of here on Utube handicappers and comments below, ufc pickem, other forums ect. its about 80-20 JJ, but thats fine a lot of respected people on here offsets some of that.

Be back on tomorrow morning sometime so MOD set it up if thats how it works and lets go.

TY much respect (for most)

Hey man I am sorry for pulling out the Billy Madison quote on you, and it really wasn't even about the content of your post. Maybe you typed it out on your phone or something, but it was so cumbersome that it was actually hard to follow. For real though, I am not one to come on an internet forum and insult people, so I apologize. Keep posting!

So you agree with me, but the stats are facts.....?

Did I ever say they weren't? All I said was please no one follow this conspiracy theorist bullshit from Sherdog's resident scam artist

Not gonna diss you bruh I love everyone but please understand me calling out all the horrific shit he posts is #goodforAmerica. I do not tolerate lying touts who lose their entire bankroll and inflate unit sizes to scam people posting dumb shit #Budden4President #MorallySuperior #HesALibItMakesSense

Yes I do agree with you about how misleading his stats are.

Its just the angry way you replied to him, made me think it was stemming from a previous beef between you guys. And if it is, its kinda childish. Might be wrong though.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back