UFC 212 pbp/discussion

Where is that guy who said Marquardt was the easiest bet ever and said he put 8u on him? Like I said absolute 50/50 with a slight edge to Belfort.

Time to ban that guy. Anyone saying 2 chinny 40 year olds is an easy call is trolling lol

just need this to go the decision for one parlay and Claudia to win for two others and my night goes from good to great depending on the max/aldo fight

O2.5 to close a RR for 5 units. Let's go boring hugfest/staring contest!

Down 23u... can get about 12-13 back if next 2 overs hit. thinking of going big on Max, either get my money back or get fucked

I know people always seem to pull a rabbit out of their hats on here but a fight should be bet on its merits not by how the previous fights have gone moneywise. I'm not the greatest better but I never take into consideration how much I'm up or down in betting the next fight/game. I'll take my losses and move on.

Fucking forgot to put my Belfort +1000 on CT to document it. Dayum let hurts that's the stats aesthetics LOL but I am rolling that win over putting 3.00 units on Claudia via decision -147. Don't want to see Karolina lose all of that girl, she's amazing.

Also had 0.51 Claudia submission +800

BOL boys

this fight's gonna suck. gadelha rd 1 and 2, arguably loses 3, and somehow wins 30-27 anyway

Claudia and over small so much juice lol.

0.3u KK Dec @ +500

More just an odds thing, I expect Claudia decision just with nicking it on takedowns. If KK can keep it on the feet and strike at distance though, it could be close.

Yeah it's temping.

Fuck it, 1u KK @ +220

EDIT: And she is taken down promptly... ffs

Maybe Marlon will learn he's fighting not sparring from this. Stop touching gloves, it's a paid bout. I had no problem with the decision, was always close. Show some damn urgency...

talk about ez money :D fuck me for not hitting that sub line though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back