UFC 214 PBP/Discussion

People were asking for a bet slip, don't think he ever posted it.

It seemed legit. As in he had no clue, made the bet and then wondered if it could have been a big mistake.

I went to put a measley 10$ on Evinger but luckily for me the fight had started.

Maia better watch leaning heavy on that front leg or it's going to get absolutely blasted out from under him by Woodley. Masvidal chopped it out a few times and Woodley has leg kicks like swinging trees.

Hoping Maia does his thing here. Woodley catching him and blasting him wouldn't surprise me at all, but I'm gonna ride with the dog and his bag of one trick. That nobody has been able to stop in a long time.

Never wanted a fighter to win more than I do now. Just dont see it happening sadly.

Same here. The last two fights I'll be rooting for the fighter I put money against (Maia and DC). I'll still be sad when they both lose.

It seemed legit. As in he had no clue, made the bet and then wondered if it could have been a big mistake.

I went to put a measley 10$ on Evinger but luckily for me the fight had started.
I'm not buying it tbh, $800 on a massive dog without proof is just fluff imo.

Lets go maia. Jeez wood bod looks amazing. Just a lil bit homo

Definitely want this under 4. For my bet, and because the longer this goes the uglier it gets

Woodley got this.

fucking dirty fence grab.. kill this mf'er maia

Fuck that saved Woodley from going down. Ugh.

Herb should give Maia top position for a fence grab. wtf

fence grab really should cost a point not just a warning... that could easily have decided the outcome of this fight

Back