UFC 215 - Johnson vs. Borg - Alberta, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
already have O2.5 -185 on reis-cejudo... that's finally starting to get bet a bunch, up to -240 or -245 or something..

adding goes 3 -185 before that starts to get steeper along w/the o2.5.

same deal on stephens-melendez. that O2.5 is now up to -210.. goes 3 is still -175, taking some of that, too.

I'm on my honeymoon now after getting married this Saturday, so I won't be watching anything for a few weeks and I'll just make some small plays, but Magny is an really nice play at these odds.

congrats!

@EzFlyer you took Reis because of odds only or you see a big chance?Imo Cejudo is better striker and he can control from top if he chooses to.

I'm thinking about Magny, his range may be a problem, RDA hasn't got that strength advantage Hendricks had to keep outwrestling Magny and that power and explosivness Larkin had.He is not half as good as he was at 170, Cerrone took the change of the weightclass well, but RDA mehh

cejudo actually has pretty shitty top control, but he might outbox him for 15. it's a 0.3u bet and the line moved my way early, /shrug, can't sell ya on it. i feel much better about my O2.5 and "fight goes 3" which i have bet more than 6x risk than i have on the ML =P

fwiw Henrique fought at 205 until 2 years ago, but he'll probably still be a little heavier

I actually like Bhullar here even with limited footage. Henrique always looks terrible to me. Bhullar should be at least as good as him in standup (being conservative because Henrique's standup is bad) and *should* have the better grappling based on his credentials. Unless he's somehow a huge favorite I like that pick.

fwiw Henrique fought at 205 until 2 years ago, but he'll probably still be a little heavier

I actually like Bhullar here even with limited footage. Henrique always looks terrible to me. Bhullar should be at least as good as him in standup (being conservative because Henrique's standup is bad) and *should* have the better grappling based on his credentials. Unless he's somehow a huge favorite I like that pick.
Henrique is only 24 years old and have filled out a lot these past years, I have a hard time seeing him in LHW now

Doesn't Henrique tend to gas too? I remember his gassing out vs Ngannou and Tybura in grinding fights which is what Bhullar will presumably bring to the table.

Henrique did tire and gas due to Tybura's good take down defence, Luis I feel is a good enough wrestler. Bhullars shown some decent single legs but it all looks brute force and strength driven take downs. Really hard to predict how he will do with good calibar opponents or under 3 rounds under the spot lights here.

Maybe a good live bet fight, but I do favour Luis a bit more here simply due to being more proven, has youth and been doing mma for 6 years vs a unknown guy with just over 2 years mma experience and questionable opponents.

Henrique did tire and gas due to Tybura's good take down defence, Luis I feel is a good enough wrestler. Bhullars shown some decent single legs but it all looks brute force and strength driven take downs. Really hard to predict how he will do with good calibar opponents or under 3 rounds under the spot lights here.

Maybe a good live bet fight, but I do favour Luis a bit more here simply due to being more proven, has youth and been doing mma for 6 years vs a unknown guy with just over 2 years mma experience and questionable opponents.

I see where you're coming from but you can also look at this this way; an Olympic caliber wrestler is facing a guy whose main weapon is his wrestling/grinding.

Fight Pass should add different speeds to watch the videos, would make it much easier to watch fights - especially the grinding/decision ones.

Fight Pass should add different speeds to watch the videos, would make it much easier to watch fights - especially the grinding/decision ones.
Agreed. However they have bigger fish to fry like making sure FP works...

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/12154-full-ufc-215-betting-odds

UFC 215: Johnson vs. Borg
SEPTEMBER 9, 2017
Rogers Place | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Main Card - (PPV, 10PM ET)

UFC Flyweight Title:

Ray Borg +400
Demetrious Johnson -600

Over 4.5 -140
Under 4.5 +100
-

UFC Women's Bantamweight Title:

Amanda Nunes +100
Valentina Shevchenko -130

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
-

Neil Magny +110
Rafael dos Anjos -150

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Tyson Pedro +100
Ilir Latifi -140

Over 1.5 +115
Under 1.5 -155
-

Gilbert Melendez -105
Jeremy Stephens -135

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
-

Preliminary Card - (FS1, 8PM ET)

Ketlen Vieira +185
Sara McMann -265

Over 2.5 -280
Under 2.5 +200
-

Wilson Reis +325
Henry Cejudo -475

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Sarah Moras +175
Ashlee Evans-Smith -245

Over 2.5 -260
Under 2.5 +180
-

Rick Glenn +150
Gavin Tucker -190

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
-

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15PM ET)

Mitch Clarke +130
Alex White -170

Over 2.5 -115
Under 2.5 -125
-

Luis Henrique +150
Arjan Bhullar -190

Over 2.5 +115
Under 2.5 -155
-

Kajan Johnson +170
Adriano Martins -230

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
-

took glenn +150 and martins -230 so far

edit: also took martins -260

took some latifi -125, too. i think it's his fight to lose... how can pedro submit something that has no neck?

took some latifi -125, too. i think it's his fight to lose... how can pedro submit something that has no neck?

also white -130 small

Martins to -380 in a matter of minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back