UFC 215 PBP/Discussion

Referee had money on the fight going the distance.

Wow savage beating

Never let that guy ref again

That ref should be shot.

30-24 glenn

that's a 10-7 rd 3. why didn't they stop it when he was landing the knees to the body on the ground? ridiculous.

ref had fuckin fight goes 3 rounds, he just let tucker take so much damage, what a joke, what a fucking asshole

holy shit was that a beating. The ref should be ashamed, tucker has a bright future and a beating like this will not help that at all.sometimes you have to save the tough guys from themselves

Credit to Tucker for surviving but that should have been stopped, he was taking a beating with no chance to win. That will take time off his career.

Holy shit lol, thanks ref!

9/9/2017 8:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1807 Glenn wins by 3 round decision* +576 vs Not Glenn by 3 round decision
Risking $15.00 To Win $86.40
9/9/2017 8:00 PM Reduced Fighting 1801 Rick Glenn* +328 vs Gavin Tucker
Risking $28.00 To Win $91.84

find that ref's name. let's contact the commission about this.

so i guess it's going to be damage control for me tonight.

I feel bad making money on that. sometimes this game challenges my ethics.

Damn Rick Glenn beat the brakes off him, clearly a great bet if you had him. Tucker a little over hyped, 31 year old prospect lol

I hedged a bit with Glenn dec and I'm still super pissed by that...worst referee in a long time

man i'm so salty i didn't win 10+U on that. i bet glenn at the opener of +150 and liked it a lot. then it shot up. and up and up and up. and up. but i was already a couple units deep.

glenn's a savage, ref's an asshole.

Back