UFC 216 PBP/Discussion

Derrick Lewis back gave up....again

Fat beast lewis is too fucking fat to carry his own weight. Looks like a giant baby with x-legs, what the fuck is he even doing fighting???

Moraga getting absolutely hammered. All the way from +456 to +371. I still think Bibs gonna win but glad I got Moraga submission bet in

Draftkings is saying they wont unlock rosters

Never fails

I'm just fucking glad I didn't pay for this piece of shit in advance. There's not even a thought in the world about getting it now. I cannot see how this card breaks 200,000 now. I wonder how long they've known about the injury and kept it quiet until like it get as many ppv buys as possible?

Derek should have fought, i mean Tyson fought with a broken back and this dude just has back pain

wow almost every card getting fucked by bad weight-cuts and injuries lately :(

So much for anyone who was thinking Lewis retirement meant nothing.

Dude pulling out hours before the fight cause of his “back pain”

I'm just fucking glad I didn't pay for this piece of shit in advance. There's not even a thought in the world about getting it now. I cannot see how this card breaks 200,000 now. I wonder how long they've known about the injury and kept it quiet until like it get as many ppv buys as possible?

I had a large bet on Doom. Largest of card.

I don't understand the BB love. Yes he's funny and a good guy I guess. But he's just not a good fighter

Should have just gave Doom Harris

Fat beast lewis is too fucking fat to carry his own weight. Looks like a giant baby with x-legs, what the fuck is he even doing fighting???

This has to be mental. Fucking Big Nog had to have help getting his clothes off to weigh in And he still made the walk. Fucking shogun has had two busted wheels for a decade and makes the walk. This is some Karo Parysian shit.

Shit happens every card now. And 75% of the time it's a big bet

Basically only have Cody & Ferg now

just realized we have a 10 minute delay (from now) cause of the fight cancellation

This has to be mental. Fucking Big Nog had to have help getting his clothes off to weigh in And he still made the walk. Fucking shogun has had two busted wheels for a decade and makes the walk. This is some Karo Parysian shit.

I'm with you. I don't think he wanted to fight

I told you black beast has no heart. Told you he had no discipline. How can anyone
Be a fan of that fat fuckin bum. Fuck that shit show. Now have to count on tony slicing kevins face open lets fuckin get it T ferg. Ive had it bitch

Back