UFC 216 PBP/Discussion

This sport is becoming a fucking joke. I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch this live. I might just watch a movie and wait till tomorrow. The card is fucking trash besides the main event. I want to see Cody and the Fire Kid but don't feel like waiting for a bunch of commercials and chick fights! ugh! what a joke. How the hell is this? How do you get injured on the day of the fucking fight?
I hear ya, so many late fight cancellations these days. Whether its a failed weight cut, illness or injury, pulling out of fights is becoming a more frequent occurrence and I believe it is becoming a more accepted thing to do, at least amongst fighters. It never used to be like this.

Seriously how does BB get injured last minute? I'm very curious to know what the injury could be. Could Lewis just be ducking Werdum? maybe Lewis doesn't feel his best and doesn't wanna take another loss. similar to what Nunes did when she pulled out of the Shevchenko fight.

I had a large bet on Doom. Largest of card.

I don't understand the BB love. Yes he's funny and a good guy I guess. But he's just not a good fighter

Yea..I mean he's okay I guess. Nice. Kinda funny for a fighter. But i find him to be just as weird as he is funny. Talking about having to shit during a fight when you couldn't tell that it was a body kick that hurt him. ...it went from him having to take a shit to his back hurting to whatever else the fuck it was he said. He's just weird ha ha… Truly am at a loss for words. He shouldn't be fighting that's the point I'm trying to make I guess.

Black Beast did what Nunes did.

Didn't feel 100% and knew he was in for a tough fight, didn't want to take the loss and found a way out.

When does the first fight start? 7:15 now?

Fuck. The majority of my action for this card was on Doom.

BB is mentally weak.

I hear ya, so many late fight cancellations these days. Whether its a failed weight cut, illness or injury, pulling out of fights is becoming a more frequent occurrence and I believe it is becoming a more accepted thing to do, at least amongst fighters. It never used to be like this.

Seriously how does BB get injured last minute? I'm very curious to know what the injury could be. Could Lewis just be ducking Werdum? maybe Lewis doesn't feel his best and doesn't wanna take another loss. similar to what Nunes did when she pulled out of the Shevchenko fight.

Yea. It's weird. I know this is fighting but could you imagine any other sports where an athlete tells the team he's not fit to play even though he's practiced all week and the doctors have all cleared him to play? To just be like "Awe, fugg it, I'm not 100% I don't feel like participating tonight" is just crazy. Especially when you think of the people buying tickets and the UFC who has spent untold thousands of dollars on advertising and promoting you for that card.

9SJ5X.gif

oh sweet Werdum vs Harris.. hopefully bookies will release odds

Walt vs Werdum confirmed on main card

my two main bets for the night

brooks + tavares

ferg + walt

this is just a SHIT FESTIVAL.

Wow im fucking pissed.

Harris and Werdum bets cancelled now.

Would've rather seen Harris vs Godbeer and made money

Walt vs. Werdum baby! Lol Def buying now ..

Ha!

<36>

Is better though. Not for bettors though

lol how is this the first fight on the card....4 fights below Pearl Gonzales?

fake titties paying off

The card is fucking trash besides the main event. I want to see Cody and the Fire Kid but don't feel like waiting for a bunch of commercials and chick fights! ugh! what a joke. How the hell is this? How do you get injured on the day of the fucking fight?

Borg-DJ
Tavares-Leites
Dunham-Dariush
Vannata-Green
Moraga-Bibulatov

all great fights. It's the chick fights that are a waste of time.

on Leites ml and dec small to start with

Back