UFC 216 ticket type confusion...

Bloodfaya

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi!
I happen to be in Vegas on October 7, so of course I bought two tickets for UFC 216 ;)

I was just checking the seat map at the ticket provider's site, and noticed there were tickets available for seats on the same row as mine but for about twice the price I payed. The same goes for tickets for the equivalent seats as mine in the other end of the arena.
The only difference I can see is the ticket type, mine are "Adult Standard Tickets + fees", while the other are "Adult Tickets" (with as I understand it the fees included). Still, mine were half the price even with the fees added.

I obviously don't mind paying less, but am a bit worried now there is some other difference that I'm not aware of (flying in from Europe and have no experience whatsoever from buying tickets for events in US).

Can anyone clarify the difference between these two ticket types and what motivates the huge difference in price for seemingly equivalent seats?
From the seat map my seats actually look quite good, but do I need to worry now my line of view to the octagon might be blocked or similar (hence the lower price)?

Anyhow, can't wait to finally experience an event live!! :)

Must be something to do with the view of the octagon surely, can't imagine there will be a bad seat in the house in there though!
Enjoy, I am extremely jealous

Hi!
I happen to be in Vegas on October 7, so of course I bought two tickets for UFC 216 ;)

I was just checking the seat map at the ticket provider's site, and noticed there were tickets available for seats on the same row as mine but for about twice the price I payed. The same goes for tickets for the equivalent seats as mine in the other end of the arena.
The only difference I can see is the ticket type, mine are "Adult Standard Tickets + fees", while the other are "Adult Tickets" (with as I understand it the fees included). Still, mine were half the price even with the fees added.

I obviously don't mind paying less, but am a bit worried now there is some other difference that I'm not aware of (flying in from Europe and have no experience whatsoever from buying tickets for events in US).

Can anyone clarify the difference between these two ticket types and what motivates the huge difference in price for seemingly equivalent seats?
From the seat map my seats actually look quite good, but do I need to worry now my line of view to the octagon might be blocked or similar (hence the lower price)?

Calling the venue or the ticket merchant would probably yield better answers than a random Sherdog thread.

Enjoy the fights!

What section are you in at tmobile? i have been to a few fights there and theres not any restricted views to my knowledge, you may have just bought them sooner than others.

Calling the venue or the ticket merchant would probably yield better answers than a random Sherdog thread.

Enjoy the fights!

What about a sherdogger that works at ticketmaster?

giphy.gif

Whoa, replies come fast here!

Yup, bought them from Ticketmaster.

Was about to write them then thought "wait! what if they find out it's some kind of error and there's a fine print I need to double up or loose them..." . Figured I'd best try here first :)

The seats are in section 4, row DD (seat 7 and 8, the two seats at the end of the row towards section 5).

Mailed Ticketmaster and asked about it a few days back, but no response so far.
Doesn't matter really though, the tickets are bought and I'll for sure know once I'm there. I'm thinking it can't be terrible, and even if there is blocked view or something, it'll be far far better than no seat ;)
(I'll post a pic of the view afterwards if I remember.)

Cheers, and thanks for the responses! :)

Update:
Still no clue about the difference between the ticket types, but that doesn’t matter...the seats were great!!
3rd row up from the fighter walk and perfect eye-level with, and not too far from, the action.
(I agree that there probably isn’t a bad seat in the house though, T-Mobile is a fantastic arena!)

As promised, here’s a view-from-the-seat pic:
075BDED4-1D29-47C8-80E8-0E024A98EE0B.jpeg

Despite all the cancelations it was a great night and an awesome experience indeed ;)

Hi!

It's probably just white privilege dude

Update:
Still no clue about the difference between the ticket types, but that doesn’t matter...the seats were great!!
3rd row up from the fighter walk and perfect eye-level with, and not too far from, the action.
(I agree that there probably isn’t a bad seat in the house though, T-Mobile is a fantastic arena!)

As promised, here’s a view-from-the-seat pic:
View attachment 290359

Despite all the cancelations it was a great night and an awesome experience indeed ;)
You probably bought them from Ticketmaster directly whereas the other tickets were bought and then resold on ticketmaster to try and turn a profit.

You probably bought them from Ticketmaster directly whereas the other tickets were bought and then resold on ticketmaster to try and turn a profit.
This. Buncha sca lpers trying to profit. check for 3rd party sellers markup prices. You're fine bro

Back