UFC 217 - Bisping vs GSP - NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's ridiculous to try to act as though he was having trouble in that fight and say ridiculous things like he was shooting "desperate takedowns". He never even missed a takedown. And you have to remember he is fighting Randy Brown, a guy who constantly gives up position. Look at how easy he folded once Graves had his back. Montano was having his way with him on the ground too. I really don't think Brown is a big step up in competition from Northcutt.

He missed a takedown early in the 2nd round. It was a bad sloppy shot.

Actually nevermind I watched it again. Northcutt just dropped him with a left hand, it wasn't a TD attempt.

Last edited:
Duffy's boxing is superior to Beneil's? Wake me when Duffy beats a top 15, top 20, top 25, top 30, top 35, top 40, top 45, top 50, top 55, top 60 or better LW.

The competition that Duffy's beaten has gone 7-13 in the UFC, and nobody Duffy has beat has gone on to win a single bout in the UFC afterwards. People hold up him 'being competitive for a round guys' on the feet with Poirer, who had an actual striking battle with Jim Miller and is possibly the most overrated top 15 LW. I'd take Vick straight up over Poirer, and I think that Duffy's about to be welcomed to the real side of the UFC by looking downright shit-house.

Bro I’m not saying Vick can’t win this fight because he absolutely can, but if you think his boxing is superior to Joe Duffy‘s ..well ...I don’t know what to tell you. Without being rude I would have you look more into the sport itself.

Some people are betting a guy who was panic wrestling, pulling guard, and needed a Hail Mary overhand right to to win a fight against a dude a weight class under him and is one of the worst fighters in the UFC. I can not let this go unnoticed, please it’s not too late to switch over to Randy Brown... do it now full throttle.

Co-signed

think i've got a goodie here..

borrachinha fastest KO +500. i rarely play these lines but i like this one.. annnd why did i only bet 0.3u.. it's now +425... (tiny bit more added) ... get it fast maybe? this should be way lower payout imo

took some harris fastest KO +450 as a secondary, smaller

think i've got a goodie here..

borrachinha fastest KO +500. i rarely play these lines but i like this one.. annnd why did i only bet 0.3u.. it's now +425... (tiny bit more added) ... get it fast maybe? this should be way lower payout imo

took some harris fastest KO +450 as a secondary, smaller
Very possible IMO. I dont think Hendricks responds well to pressure these days. He might fold pretty fast.

Whos betting brown
No way. I actually think Gall wins but no bet so far. I think people are over selling Browns striking way to much. Despite jabbing a lot and having a long reach he isn't that good at keeping range, guys get inside on him a lot despite these tools.

Son. Vick is 7-1 because he fights bums. Horrible thing to use as a reason to bet him. He's not a good fighter. LOL @ out of depth on the ground just because Vick d'arced washed up, post USADA vegan Trujillo. He has zero wrestling and his defence is laughable. It's clear as day Duffy is more skilled.
I like Duffy here but not sure you can say Vick fought bums when he might have actually fought better comp then Duffy outside of Poirer in his last 5 fights.

Duffy last 5 fights - Reza I am going to retire Madadi, Poirier, Mitch fucking Clarke, Ivan Jorge (Who?), Jake Lindsey ( who again?)

Vick's last 5 -Trujillo who only lost to Ferg and Khabib before Vick in the UFC, Polo Reyes, Dariush (just as good as Poirier or close), Glaico Franca and Jake Matthews.

I don't see how you can say Vick has fought bums when Duffy has faced worse comp.

I like Duffy here but not sure you can say Vick fought bums when he might have actually fought better comp then Duffy outside of Poirer in his last 5 fights.

Duffy last 5 fights - Reza I am going to retire Madadi, Poirier, Mitch fucking Clarke, Ivan Jorge (Who?), Jake Lindsey ( who again?)

Vick's last 5 -Trujillo who only lost to Ferg and Khabib before Vick in the UFC, Polo Reyes, Dariush (just as good as Poirier or close), Glaico Franca and Jake Matthews.

I don't see how you can say Vick has fought bums when Duffy has faced worse comp.
You're right, but it's how Duffy looked. Duffy isn't throwing garbage naked flying knees and getting hit with counters, he's not getting dropped by Hein or outstruck by Matthews before getting a sub, or having a close fight with Franca until he poked his eyes out. Duffy is outclassing and smashing these guys. The skill gap is clear.

Also, no offence, but please spare me with the "only lost to Khabib and Ferg" BS. Sick of seeing that everywhere. Trujillo has fucking sucked since USADA and he was never that good anyway. He had a close fight with Jordan Rinaldi. Come on.

Madadi can wrestle tho i showed budden the power of european wrestling last week nick

You're right, but it's how Duffy looked. Duffy isn't throwing naked knees and getting hit by these bums, he's not getting dropped by Hein or outstruck by Matthews before getting a sub, or having a close fight with Franca till poking his eyes out. Duffy is outclassing and smashing these guys. The skill gap is clear.
Duffy should be outclassing those guys , 4 of his last wins are no longer in the UFC. Vick has a path to clinching and wearing out Duffy, but I do like Duffy to box him up. Vick does not like to get hit and I think he will freeze up when getting tagged. But I’m not super confident in Duffy like most but he should win this

Trujillo got wrecked by tibua in like one minute. Both were juicing so fair fight in my eyes and these are #elite eyes

Duffy should be outclassing those guys , 4 of his last wins are no longer in the UFC. Vick has a path to clinching and wearing out Duffy, but I do like Duffy to box him up. Vick does not like to get hit and I think he will freeze up when getting tagged. But I’m not super confident in Duffy like most but he should win this
Clinching Duffy would be a bad gameplan IMO. That would require him constantly entering the pocket which is where that 90 degree angle chin will get tested. Vick needs to keep this at range as much as possible in my opinion, and my opinions are #elite.

Clinching Duffy would be a bad gameplan IMO. That would require him constantly entering the pocket which is where that 90 degree angle chin will get tested. Vick needs to keep this at range as much as possible in my opinion, and my opinions are #elite.
lol we get that your Budden's bf but you could stop with the #elite crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back