UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't bet, so can somebody explain it for us who don't.
I though -150 meant, you bet 150, you win 100 for a total of 250. For +150, I thought you bet 100, you get 150 for a total of 250. Isn't that how it is?
no

you lose the 100 for the wrong bet.

if Luke wins, Yoel has to lose
If Yoel wins, Luke has to lose

If Luke wins, you get 150, and lose 200, what you put in
If Yoel wins, you get 130, and lose 200...

TS is correct, everyone else is a dumbass who can't differentiate between + odds and - odds.
I have apparently triggered every idiot in the village.

Congatulations, you've helped nobody. I can google the question, but most sources say the same thing.

"For example, a matchup may pit Dale Jarrett (minus 145) against Bobby Labonte (plus 125). If you bet $145 on the favored Jarrett, the payoff would be $100 plus your $145 back, for a total of $245. If you bet $100 on the underdog Labonte, the payoff would be $125 plus your $100 back, for a total of $225.

Driver Money Line
Dale Jarrett -145
Bobby Labonte +125"

Is an example

giphy.gif

I also like Volkanovski. Volkanoviski hasn't fought anyone with a losing record. He and Kennedy are pretty similar. Watched their two last fights and both had two similar fights. Kennedy's striking does not impress very much. Got outstruck by Bochniak in round 3. Got taken down by Jason in round 2 who kept it on the mat for a while. Maybe Volkanovski isn't the greatest striker but he's got his hands up and nice clinch work. I just don't think Kennedy is enough of a threat on the feet and Volkanovski will do his clinch work and get the takedown. As people have pointed out Volkanovski's tank build (167 cm to Kennedy's 180 cm) will benefit him here. Interesting about the late weigh in too. Volk with the home advantage. Cancelled my Pedro bet to put 5.5u on Volk.

Jason didnt take kennedy down he landed a flying knee

don't bet wilkinson guys. introduced as a kickboxer in his first fight. by the recent fights he's introduced as a submission wrestler. basically his kickboxing is weak and has to resort to fence pushing and wrestling to win against jobbers. not very convincingly i might add. beating aussie jobbers with wrestling don't make you a wrestler

Over/Unders up on Dimes

1u Hunt/Blaydes over 1.5 -140 to go with my .5u FGTD +125, will play Hunt NSC as well, not seeing a Blaydes finish

.7u Kim/Brown over 2.5 -140, both pretty durable and Kim hasn't been brawling of late.

Skimming Izzy Adesanya tape. Looks pretty GOATish. Obviously could have flaws that are exposed against better competition, but is there any reason why he shouldn't breeze through Wilkinson?

Lol I remember that now, you sumbitch, that was what made me watch further tape!! ;)

Yea man. I felt like crap after because it snowballed.

But dude, he looked like crap

Skimming Izzy Adesanya tape. Looks pretty GOATish. Obviously could have flaws that are exposed against better competition, but is there any reason why he shouldn't breeze through Wilkinson?

Should be a showcase and i got my money where my mouth is.

finally o/u's.. taking blaydes o1.5 -140 -150 -155 -165 -170 lol

edit: ah shit i could've just bet it all bigger at BM, it's -145, lmao. i don't expect that to last, tho

finally o/u's.. taking blaydes o1.5 -140 -150 -155 -165 -170 lol

edit: ah shit i could've just bet it all bigger at BM, it's -145, lmao. i don't expect that to last, tho

Lol. I already hit it to win 500.

wilkinson doesn't look dangerous on top to me. wouldn't expect him to finish. worse case scenario is he keeps taking him down and pinning against the fence. he will have to keep taking him down as anyone who has trained will get back up. big striking disadvantage. Adesanya striking is judge friendly. will only need a minute to win a rd even if he is pushed into the fence for the other 4. wilkinson wasn't brought in to win this one. he has been brought in to get ktfo. Adesanya talks a good game in all the interviews i have watched. seem to be doing everything right. walked out with hooker last fight to get a feel for the ufc

Rob is gonna take this skinny chicken leg fucker down and ground and pound this dude for a tko or submission win. Take Rob at +250 this weekend and make some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back