UFC 222 PBP/Discussion

Amanda nunes wants no part of that

I was having such a good night before Edgar/Ortega...still up 3.5u for the night but that shit hurt. No more "foolproof" prop hedging for me.

Shit, Yana's face makes Cyborg's punches look like Ngannous lol

Well -230 cyborg tko seems like something I should’ve just exclusively bet

What a line that was

Byrd had Cyborg 29-28. Had a decent night tonight. Hope everyone made out ok. If not get 'em again next time.

+14.8u tonight in total and another 26u~ sealed with two parlays

+106u~ this year, awesome to end these 7 events in a row with a bang before the upcoming breaks. Raising my unit size from $120 to $240

Attachments

• fuckyea.png
    fuckyea.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Horrible night for me

Just glad Lombard lost and Dollaway got ko

-$330 on 5dimes, +$165 on sbg. -35 Eur on BetSafe.

Losing, but not that awful weekend, but things were looking so good right after the Dariush fight. :(

Ended up down ~$250 = ~6.25U.

Bad night for me, but I feel like I got unlucky with some of those splits, had one gone my way I'm close to even (had dogs each bet), if 2 go my way a bad night turns into a good one. Instead I'm on the wrong side of 4 split decisions...

Live to bet another day I guess.

Last edited:
up £460, did a lot better with cage warriors.

Well -230 cyborg tko seems like something I should’ve just exclusively bet

What a line that was

Damn I got that at -305 and yeah I should have just went with that for the event and nothing else. Honestly that Edgar fight hurt and so did the Pedro split. Who would have thought a bjj guy who never really showed great striking finishes a guy who has never been finished and is one of the most durable fighters ever…dern fight hurt as well, had itd and she never really committed in a takedown except for the one she got and nearly finished her but runs out of time. Just never really got a better rhythm going on tonight. Hope you did okay!

Watch your plays with 5D right now :) ... this was just graded a loss
$6.00 $94.80 $0.00 Loss 3/3/18 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 10201 No fights end in submission +1580* vs Any other result ... Corrected after speaking with customer service

Damn I got that at -305 and yeah I should have just went with that for the event and nothing else. Honestly that Edgar fight hurt and so did the Pedro split. Who would have thought a bjj guy who never really showed great striking finishes a guy who has never been finished and is one of the most durable fighters ever…dern fight hurt as well, had itd and she never really committed in a takedown except for the one she got and nearly finished her but runs out of time. Just never really got a better rhythm going on tonight. Hope you did okay!
I was basically on the same stuff you were. Was rather heavy on dern -3.5 and I played her itd for a unit. Had a 2u parlay of Dodson and Edgar. And had about 3.5 units on Edgar ml.

So yea my night sucked

+15 units last week. -12 units this week

And ncaab has been crushing me 2 weeks straight.

I had about 13 units on cyborg tko. If Frankie Won I would’ve profited tonight. Had some decent plays but a few spilts didn’t go my way, dern derped and Frankie got knocked out.

I was basically on the same stuff you were. Was rather heavy on dern -3.5 and I played her itd for a unit. Had a 2u parlay of Dodson and Edgar. And had about 3.5 units on Edgar ml.

So yea my night sucked

+15 units last week. -12 units this week

And ncaab has been crushing me 2 weeks straight.

I had about 13 units on cyborg tko. If Frankie Won I would’ve profited tonight. Had some decent plays but a few spilts didn’t go my way, dern derped and Frankie got knocked out.

On to the next bro…cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back