UFC 226 PBP/Discussion

Sometimes the best bets are the most obvious ones.

Stipe ITD.

Why bet perry ML when his NSC is basically the same pricre. I dont understand it, all his wins are finishes and hes never been finished.

And how do i dislike this post

I bet on people I think are going to win. I can't tell you how many times I've seen many people in this thread hype themselves up into betting on people everybody knows are going to lose, thus creating some sort of false confidence on losers.

#FadeTheJerk
come on we all have bad nights no need to bash.. i mean you bet on Shields -1200 yourself but i did not see anyone poke at you for that when it lost

Dude, not only did you parlay Story, Nurmagomedov and Shields together at like -500 -1200 and -1200 but you also said you would be a retard to pay the juice on those lines bc you didnt understand that you pay the same exact juice whether you play it as a single or in an accumulator, that was you right
Lol by the animosity you're spewing out, I assume you've lost you're ass on this card. Like I said, I bet on guys I think are going to win. Not hype myself into betting on Rob Font (lol) over Assuncao just because he's at dog odds lol.

Won pretty big on Perry there. Im on Francis Round 1 or 2 KO

come on we all have bad nights no need to bash.. i mean you bet on Shields -1200 yourself but i did not see anyone poke at you for that when it lost
I totally deserve the criticism for betting on Shields after that. I knew it was a bad bet to parlay, but I unapoligetically bet on people I think are going to win.

I've won more than I've lost over the last few years doing that.

Lol by the animosity you're spewing out, I assume you've lost you're ass on this card. Like I said, I bet on guys I think are going to win. Not hype myself into betting on Rob Font (lol) over Assuncao just because he's at dog odds lol.

i have not. I am right about breakeven tonight so far due to a Saki bet. It just sticks out to me when ppl have reading comprehension or mathematical processing issues

Lewis R1

lets cash that Lewis DEC +1000 :D

Ngannou is smart, he knows he won't gas if he doesn't throw.

heavyweight mma. lmfao.

i've got bets on lewis and fight goes to decision. both are looking good.

how is ngannou breathing heavy? he hasn't done anything lmao

black beast r1

actually threw and landed. ngannou did nothing

Back