UFC 226 PBP/Discussion

Love UFC and like Sherdog, but that fight was bullshit and that fight was fixed for sure.

This circle jerk curse thing has been proven but DC is a special fighter, the one man who can break this wretched curse. The Chosen One.

This was the most obvious fix of all fights I've ever seen.

So the winner tonight takes on Brock?

I don't think it was fixed. Ngannou was really hesitant because of the Stipe fight and he was really scared to get KTFO and Lewis back was fucked again

Whoever's mad at Saki has no reason as I do, to be fair.

saki.PNG

same i was so close to dropping a bomb on BB at +money after R2 but pussed and now i feel like a dumbass =/
Same here. And it's Dominick's fault. He convinced me Nganou was conserving energy for a big flurry in the second, then in the third, then fight was over I had only bet 1u BB.

Lol people in the jerk saying that Ngannou fight was fixed.

I don't think it was fixed. Ngannou was really hesitant because of the Stipe fight and he was really scared to get KTFO and Lewis back was fucked again

I think Lewis knew he was winning and knew he didn't need to take chances.

on stipe for 2u.

pretty much will decide if i end up in the + or - tonight

So the winner will face a Brock. I will put my life savings on the guy who is not Brock.

If there was ever a fight that was fixed, it was Trizano/Gianetti.

He was hesitant to damage Lewis, if anything. Trust me. He didn't try anything at all.

Back