UFC 227 Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II

I wonder if this time TJ may incorporate more TD's, esp if he strikes for a bit first and let's Cody get comfortable in believing it's going to be just a striking match. People sometimes forget TJ came up as a wrestler because his striking became elite. But he hasn't abandoned it. Look what he did to Lineker.

Cody also has a strong wrestling background, good footwork and get-ups. I really don't see TJ holding him down like he did to Lineker. Maybe he shoots for a TD or two, but that would be solely to get Cody thinking and open up his striking IMO.

ya he won r2 and r3 imo.. first could be 10-8 though

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decisio...a;jsessionid=18087C17B3EC60EDA74F8C9EEA368825

now go back to your hole troll :D
Kind of hypocritical to call someone else a troll when you're the one that is clearly talking ludicrous.

IDK what you're trying to prove by posting the mmadecisions link, doesn't help you're argument at all.

Ramos wasn't the one that went to a split with Tanaka

IDK what it is with all these goons talking about how Kang is a live dog, check the resume

Ramos is a legit prospect, BJJ blackbelt, dangerous striker, good athlete, training at Team Alpha Male, looks improved every fight, future of the division.

Over/Unders are being released. Took Cody - TJ under 3.5 @+120 for the max limit, great odds especially with the bad blood between those two and with how the first fight went, opened @+140. Also took the under 2.5 in the Zhang - Taylor fight for 1u @+260.

Added:
Aldrich - Viana under 2.5 @+275 also for 1 unit

Last edited:
For anyone that can translate

Polyana Viana Mota interview (brasil)

This is very rough and error ridden translation (best google could do)

-discuses her time in LA, this week doing weight training but its been boring so far
-commission's over here are picky so has to be careful with weight control
-learning English to better prepare for press and pr work
-family and son are supporting, pressure for going for the belt
-says first fight was always her hardest, only had few months to prepare for it
-pressure is at home due to child and its not easy
-discuses her nerves and trying to remain in control of the fight
-says its hard to fight more, but has done 4 in a year before and then 1 only
-says her opponent talks like she is the bad person so this fight will be good, expects
a finish in this fight.
-opponent has a defeat in lima so it can happen
-says opponent knows how to move and strike, she has paid closer attention to this
and plans to follow her and kick her. Possible she mentions she may drop her and
finish her also.

personally i feel that ramos has the edge everywhere. the only thing that prevents me from playing ramos bigger is that he's slowed down after 1 round in both his fights, could be an issue there.
fair enough i think Kang have clear advantage in cardio and fight iq and he can hang on the ground i think his grappling looked extremely slick vs Tanaka the way he he took his back multiple times was beautiful. Ramos have the edge in the standup but i dont think its that big especially not after 3-4 minutes when he starts to slow down

Last edited:
Kind of hypocritical to call someone else a troll when you're the one that is clearly talking ludicrous.

IDK what you're trying to prove by posting the mmadecisions link, doesn't help you're argument at all.

Ramos wasn't the one that went to a split with Tanaka

IDK what it is with all these goons talking about how Kang is a live dog, check the resume

Ramos is a legit prospect, BJJ blackbelt, dangerous striker, good athlete, training at Team Alpha Male, looks improved every fight, future of the division.
half the media scores had R2 and R3 for Tanaka and 50% of the user votes had it 29-28 Tanaka.. just posted it to show how dumb you sound when you say there is no way Tanaka won that fight

Last edited:
Over/Unders are being released. Took Cody - TJ under 3.5 @+120 for the max limit, great odds especially with the bad blood between those two and with how the first fight went, opened @+140. Also took the under 2.5 in the Zhang - Taylor fight for 1u @+260.

Added:
Aldrich - Viana under 2.5 @+275 also for 1 unit

Played all of these as well. Wishing I didn't already hit Zhang ITD +245, but never thought O/U's would be so juicy.

Think Montel will fuck that Simon kid up. He is future champ imo.

Heavily leaning Jose Torres. Better striker by a mile. Think he can survive when it goes to the ground. Perez the fav cuz he beat bum Shelton.

Will not play MM even not in parlays.Too juiced line and i think Cejudo can steal rounds.
I'm actually changing my opinion about Torres. He isn't that good as I remembered. Will not play him for sure. Torres was losing that fight until lucky slam KO

I'm actually changing my opinion about Torres. He isn't that good as I remembered. Will not play him for sure. Torres was losing that fight until lucky slam KO
Shorty cut a ridiculous amount of weight on short notice to take that fight. You should watch his pre-UFC fights at flyweight and bantamweight if you want to see him at full power.

Shorty cut a ridiculous amount of weight on short notice to take that fight. You should watch his pre-UFC fights at flyweight and bantamweight if you want to see him at full power.
thanks for warning me. did not know it was short notice. I was about to make a bum bet on Perez. I like something in Perez tho but Torres seems like more talented guy

Hmm found a sweet play: Polyana not to win by KO/TKO/DQ 1.48. Elite play imo. Very good odds. She goes for submissions not gnp and her punches are weak.

Hmm found a sweet play: Polyana not to win by KO/TKO/DQ 1.48. Elite play imo. Very good odds. She goes for submissions not gnp and her punches are weak.

Euro line? Would def smash that

Cody also has a strong wrestling background, good footwork and get-ups. I really don't see TJ holding him down like he did to Lineker. Maybe he shoots for a TD or two, but that would be solely to get Cody thinking and open up his striking IMO.

Cody has good TDD but have we seen his getups vs a top tier wrestler? Maybe we have, I just don't remember.

Played all of these as well. Wishing I didn't already hit Zhang ITD +245, but never thought O/U's would be so juicy.
Yeah amazing openers, I added to them and have the max limit on all 3 now. Can't wait to see how the rest of the O/U's open.

She actually hits hard, but if she drops her, she will go for the sub, so it's a good play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back