UFC 235 Jones vs Smith

It’s insane how Woodley has barely fought any wrestlers. This is going to be interesting. I think his style is going to look far less impressive

The Heavy Hands guys were kinda saying something along this line too. Mackenzie is completely unconvinced by his style, however admits he's improved and adapted mid-fight. Rory and Jake somewhat outwrestled or negated him.

To paraphrase more; that unless Tyron KO's him, what exactly is he going to do to win? More to it than that but their conversation actually made me like Usman more...then they both pick Tyron lol.

I've argued that Tyron often does just enough to win. That's going to catch up to him eventually. This Saturday hopefully.

Zhang for fotn at +1600 is tempting me.

Same with Stephens to win, Lawler to win.

I was heaps confident in Woodley but you dudes are changing my mind.

Worst case just be ready to livebet Usman after a round or two. Woodley should do well early which will give good odds on Usman to hedge.

Fuck I have no idea on Woodley/Usman. Woodley said before Till fight that he lit some "fire" in him, which he needed to go back to the gym and prepare for the fight, but he didn't say anything about Usman, I'm afraid his work ethic during camp wasn't the best.

Zhang for fotn at +1600 is tempting me.

Same with Stephens to win, Lawler to win.

Tecia is sometimes considered a boring fighter because she often slows down a fight with clinching if things don't go her way. That said, she can absolutely throw down (e.g. Waterson Rd1 fight), and Zhang's aggressive style should bring the fight out of her. The fact that the fight is on the main card also helps with FOTN honors.

Which book is offering those FOTN odds? Thanks!

Tecia is sometimes considered a boring fighter because she often slows down a fight with clinching if things don't go her way. That said, she can absolutely throw down (e.g. Waterson Rd1 fight), and Zhang's aggressive style should bring the fight out of her. The fact that the fight is on the main card also helps with FOTN honors.

Which book is offering those FOTN odds? Thanks!
I'm from Australia so sportsbet, Ladbrokes etc for me

Can you ellaborate on how exactly you get the -128? How do you calculate it? How are you ending up with that line betting size wise?

Those calculations are off imo, I get -513(1.195) for that combo
IMG-3041.jpg

Usman looks way bigger compared to Woodley than I expected. And he may even bigger come fight time. Looks like Woodley is going to have his hands full if he doesn't hurt Usman early (which he's fully capable of). Usman back to around +150 is rather enticiing, although probably a good idea to save some bullets for live betting.

Usman wrestled 174 while Woodley wrestled 165. I think Usman probably fits the frame of 170 lbs better than Woodley, but Woodley is obviously too big for 155 lbs. I think he'd probably be ideal at 165 lbs.

I was initially on the Diego circle jerk due to the odds. But after watching tape on both fighters, I think Gall likely KO/TKO's Diego or rocks him and gets a sub. White landed some good bombs on Diego and I think Gall not only has more of a killer instinct than White, he's also a lot more slick on the ground. In the White fight Diego put himself into a lot of bad positions that White couldn't capitalize on due to his lack of grappling pedigree that I think Gall will be able to exploit.

With that said, I did bet Diego's ML at +190 before watching tape. I'm debating if I want to hedge this with a Gall ITD bet

I'm an offical Zhang fanboy. After she did that sideways spin after mauling Aguilar I realized she's the closest thing we've ever had to a real life Chun Li. Badass. :cool:

Here she is against one of the best opponents she's faced before signing with the UFC. Third fight on the card I think.

Japan vs China and these two ladies go at it... Scrappy stuff, blood from both. Zhang shows that standing elbow against Aguliar that opened a terrible cut wasn't a freak thing, she throws, and lands, it consistently. Shit is vicious.

Last edited:
I was initially on the Diego circle jerk due to the odds. But after watching tape on both fighters, I think Gall likely KO/TKO's Diego or rocks him and gets a sub. White landed some good bombs on Diego and I think Gall not only has more of a killer instinct than White, he's also a lot more slick on the ground. In the White fight Diego put himself into a lot of bad positions that White couldn't capitalize on due to his lack of grappling pedigree that I think Gall will be able to exploit.

With that said, I did bet Diego's ML at +190 before watching tape. I'm debating if I want to hedge this with a Gall ITD bet

imho, it isn't a circle jerk and I think your money is in the right place. Gall, who isn't very good, has to do something he's never done before - get a KO to win - while Diego has to do what he's done 39 times - not get subbed - while rinse and repeating his very clear and doable path to victory. A path that he proved he can do extremely well only a fight ago, and a path Gall proved he is susceptible to two fights ago.

Here she is against one of the best opponents she's faced before signing with the UFC. Third fight on the card I think.

Japan vs China and these two ladies go at it... Scrappy stuff, blood from both. Zhang shows that standing elbow against Aguliar that opened a terrible cut wasn't a freak thing, she throws, and lands, it consistently. Shit is vicious.

The kickboxing fight that starts about 19 minutes in is a great fight if anyone cares to check it out. Saw a few seconds of the second round as a I looked for the Zhang fight and ended up just watching the whole thing lol. Not heard of either guy but they put on a show for sure.

The kickboxing fight that starts about 19 minutes in is a great fight if anyone cares to check it out. Saw a few seconds of the second round as a I looked for the Zhang fight and ended up just watching the whole thing lol.

What do you think of her opening two separate bad cuts within inches of one another with just a handful of elbow strikes? That's pretty hardcore, in my opinion. Zhang has some nasty skills.

What do you think of her opening two separate bad cuts within inches of one another with just a handful of elbow strikes? That's pretty hardcore, in my opinion. Zhang has some nasty skills.
Her GNP and BJJ on top is just plain nasty. Crazy to see a girl doing that at 115 and the way she controlled the girl in the first fight was very impressive. Didn't like how easily she got takendown by that single leg though but Tecia's wrestling is pretty mediocre fortunately.

Her GNP and BJJ on top is just plain nasty. Crazy to see a girl doing that at 115 and the way she controlled the girl in the first fight was very impressive. Didn't like how easily she got takendown by that single leg though but Tecia's wrestling is pretty mediocre fortunately.

People talk about Jeremy Stephens being a "violent" fighter and he's loved for it but Zhang get's little love even though she's clearly a little violence queen in there.

Back