Media UFC 236 may have come in under 100k buys.

ESPN conned UFC

When the contract is up expect ESPN to put on their own fights

Secret contracts have been sent to Ali Abdelazziz

As expected with the new set up but sherdog will claim UFC is dying lol.

The sherbros that get PPV points are gonna feel it the most.

It was a pain in the ass to order. Not surprised at all.

I mean, the event still did better than Bellator, which is all the UFC ever needs.

ahhhh ummm...the UFC is dying...err umm...the multi-billionaires running the company don't know shit.

This was definitely a bad move putting the PPVs exclusively in ESPN +. Max vs Ortega 300k PPV(I believe ?) Donald Trunp calls Dana , Max vs Poirier in ESPN + with Israel and Kelvin in the co-main less than 100k

It's hard to order the damn thing.

Freaking ridiculous.
Not like I would have ordered it anyways.

<{yearp}>

ESPN conned UFC

Other way around. UFC gonna be gettin guaranteed $$$ for shit ppv sales.

With the way they've set it up now it wouldn't shock me if this becomes the norm.

Nobody sells anymore. And with the guaranteed ESPN deal they really need to get rid of fucking Jones*.

Won’t make the GSP fight. Won’t pay Brock.

ESPN blows.

ESPN conned UFC

UFC conned ESPN if 500k PPV buys event split isn't a rumour.
I'm not surprised Brock and Mcgregor don't want to fight under ESPN umbrella. Digital PPVs closed behind second pay wall is a disaster for them. The Most of PPV buys went through TV cable networks (something like 70%).

ESPN conned UFC

Other way around. UFC conned ESPN. UFC gets paid as if the PPV sold 500k no matter what.

No active fighters except Jones and Conor have pulled in over 500k buys in years. This is a godsend for the UFC.

Pretty sure you couldn't even order the PPV after watching the prelims... Had to be earlier in the day. The app seemed to have problems with the purchase too... see Frankie Edgar. But, according to Dana this was a one time deal and will be fixed by the next event ( Saturday ).

Expecting people to shell out 10 more dollars on top of the 60 dollar PPV is stupid. Greed and Dana White is the death of the UFC. Noone wants to buy stupid ESPN+

Whittaker is a bigger star than adesanya

So Israel isn't a big time PPV super star?

Back