UFC 236 PBP/Discussion

Man I'm getting just demolished tonight. Night to forget and still two fights coming. Sure is handy that my lack of confidence means nothing.

Last edited:
Hitting the poker tables hard tomorrow, I need a confidence increase badly

jesus christ, anders didnt attempt 1 clinch....

Rountree was gassed after round 2.

Anders saw Rountree look completely different and still didn't wanna grapple or wrestle or clinch. Wtf. Strong iQ

Then comes back out in r3 knowing you need a finish and does nothing

Anders -190 was so square

Rountree just flew off the fade list.

He should have never been on there to begin with. After losing on him versus Johnny Walker, I realized Rountree is horrifying to bet either for or against.

He has one of the most devastating left hands in ALL of MMA and outstanding leg and body kicks, and overall very good striking, which makes him dangerous against anyone, but he also has mediocre takedown defense, a poor ground game, horrible cardio, and weak fight preparation/IQ.

He should have never been on there to begin with. After losing on him versus Johnny Walker, I realized Rountree is horrifying to bet either for or against.

He has one of the most devastating left hands in ALL of MMA and outstanding leg and body kicks, and overall very good striking, which makes him dangerous against anyone, but he also has mediocre takedown defense, a poor ground game, horrible cardio, and weak fight preparation/IQ.
If this isnt the truth. i hate betting his fights

Anders did not try anything. I can not understand what his strategy was. If he had tried something and had not been successful, that's fine. But do not try anything during the whole fight, it does not make sense.

I wish I was dead. Anyone else? Jk man I feel like a ding dong though. Why Anders whyyyyyy

Rountree starts off my 3 team parlay rather nice

now Israel and max must come through
50-270

Kelvin gonna get flying armbar'd with the way my night is going.

Anders did not try anything. I can not understand what his strategy was. If he had tried something and had not been successful, that's fine. But do not try anything during the whole fight, it does not make sense.
he seemed to be scared shitless of rountree bouncing his knees up and down. Anders may be able to take a lot of damage, but he had a bit of an Ngannou-lewis syndrom. The blueprint to beat rountree is so clear, wtf dude!

O3.5 at minimal juice seems solid here.

Man I'm getting just demolished tonight. Night to forget and still two fights coming.
Yeah getting fucked a little. Down about 4u atm after Anders went full retard, just how it is sometimes, make or break on Izzy now.

Isreal gotta be careful, first big punch that Kelvin lands gonn' ramp up the pressure on him.

Back