UFC 236 PBP/Discussion

Nice play.

Did you share that lean?

I haven’t really been on this card like usual. Wasting my time and money with mlb, which I’m probably going to give up.

Mma is just so much easier, although I do enjoy the grind of the mlb season

I picked up my better half from her work about an hour ago and while driving I zoned out and it came to me. Got home and punched in the bet just before the walkout. Too bad, coulda sunk in a lot of sweet Likes and forum cred with that.

Nice play.

Did you share that lean?

I haven’t really been on this card like usual. Wasting my time and money with mlb, which I’m probably going to give up.

Dude, MLB is a sport completely described by and figured out by statistics, since it's secretely an individual sport disguised as a team one. (I write this as a mathematician by education who used to have a lot of interest in stats fully describing sports) Countless great gamblers have tried to make money on the sport only to lose.

Nice play.

Did you share that lean?

I'm the same but with fucking soccer. I gotta stop betting it.

I picked up my better half from her work about an hour ago and while driving I zoned out and it came to me. Got home and punched in the bet just before the walkout. Too bad, coulda sunk in a lot of sweet Likes and forum cred with that.
Ascend to the top of Mt Sherdog breh

Andre Pederneiras sighting! Doesn't seem THAT long ago that I watched him fight Pat Miletich for the 170 (then called "lightweight") championship.

Dude, MLB is a sport completely described by and figured out by statistics, since it's secretely an individual sport disguised as a team one. (I write this as a mathematician by education who used to have a lot of interest in stats fully describing sports) Countless great gamblers have tried to make money on the sport only to lose.
It’s very difficult to profit long term imo.

Much easier to cap two guys than 18+ and all the other variables

I have had great success but long term it’s just a waste of time.

I should have just quit after the first week. Got destroyed this week, and I hate losing

Angela Hill, another fighter who consistently underperforms the betting lines by huge amounts.

Think Botelho takes a DEC and if she doesnt its going to be her body kick that stops it. Possibly accumulated damage.

Mueller is a tough dame

Or go on Jeopardy - for great analitical gamblers. (If you were watching this week)

Mueller has improved her ground game quite a bit

Think Botelho takes a DEC and if she doesnt its going to be her body kick that stops it. Possibly accumulated damage.
I agree. We seen Mueller hurt by a body kick vs Dobson. We also seen Botelho stop Kondo via body kick.

Need this to make it to the third round. Hold on Mueller!

Figured we’d see a lot of clinch work here. Botelho definitely stronger

Mueller is a tough dame

Yeah, I saw that Mueller had a weakness to body shots (she was badly hurt by Dobson of all fighters there), but Botelho tends to let tough, unskilled fighters stick around, so I didn't bet the KO line.

Still, didn't realize Botelho would have THIS much of a grappling edge.

2-0 Poly, but this fight has all the makings of some weird-ass scoring and controversy

After Mueller's patronizing face pats at the end of each round, I hope Botelho really brutalizes her in the final round.

glad i passed on poly itd.

no possible way this isn't 2-0 poly right now.

Back