Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
4aLORUH.jpg

Value on Blagoi and Marlon especially imo

Will throw Tatiana/ Shev/ Yan mindlessly into meme parlays

On initial inclination, Sterling and chookagian pop out a bit as well

Really good card. Looking forward to this

Ashamed to admit I parlayed yan and Suarez.

Took dogkagian
Like Karolina, hope her price drops after her last two fights
Underrated Munhoz is nasty and I’m taking him Over spammaster

Think I like blagnov and lamas as dogs

I think Hill should be a slight fav over Xiaonan, +162 doesn't seem accurate at all to me. Xiao needs girls to just stand in front to land side kicks or step into the pocket where she unloads big punch combos. She doesn't pressure well if at all and mostly counters so Hill can dictate the pace and not gas herself out. Hills movement and mixing kicks on the end of combos won't leave her sitting in the pocket just eating big punches from Xiao, if she does get caught there she's very good at quickly clinching opponents to avoid their shots. I think Hill probably bounces around the outside for 15 minutes mostly avoiding Xiao's power to a decision win.

How did Angela Hill manage to get 3 fights in basically 3 months?

Will I be degrading this five star thread if I ask if any of our fighters for this card are effective soul punchers?

Does anyone else feel Magic Marlon should be a bit of a bigger fav over Cejudo? I mean...yeah dat wrestling advantage and speed advantage for Cejudo but I'm not sure how much those will matter here. I thought Marlon handled Dodsons speed relatively easily and Marlon is a great scrambler. Not to mention being a much bigger finish threat.

Thinking that the close win over Mighty Mouse and quick ko of a severely compromised TJ are overrated Cejudo and underrating Marlon a bit.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel Magic Marlon should be a bit of a bigger fav over Cejudo? I mean...yeah dat wrestling advantage and speed advantage for Cejudo but I'm not sure how much those will matter here. I thought Marlon handled Dodsons speed relatively easily and Marlon is a great scrambler. Not to mention being a much bigger finish threat.

Thinking that the close win over Mighty Mouse and quick ko of a severely compromised TJ and overrated Cejudo and underrating Marlon a bit.
I cap Magic at close ish to -200 tbh

Back