UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

Dude is nuts lol. Nothing new, but damn that's kind of sad to watch.

It’s not sad. Diego is very intelligent with his words and has thought about saying this stuff. He doesn’t have CTE like he said, he is an entertainer as well. WAR DIEGO

I feel like a complete moron but after watching more recent stuff I am changing sides a bit here just as hedges. This means I’ll probably lose a couple Gs playing a bunch of absurd parlays. Or I’ll hit the jackpot again who knows.

I like Holly’s mindset here, she seems really tuned in with a solid game plan. I had some early action on Nunes ITD but I think people (including myself) might be sleeping a bit on Holm.

Secondly, I didn’t see any path to victory for Santos until I remembered how skinny Jones’s legs are. If he hits them a few times and starts trying to chop him down, Jones could prove to be vulnerable. All it takes is one shot and we’ve seen Jones touched before. Leg kick, leg kick leg kick... and of course there’s always the possibility of a DQ- my early action was on JJ ITD but I’m gonna toss in a couple Santos parlays.

BOL all, see you on the other side.

I dont see why why everyone wouldn't have something on Santos, yeah it probably doesnt hit but you only have to play him small

My big parlay of the week is a threeway... Naurdiev ITD +115, Vera ITD -170 and Rockhold ITD +115... I think I'll play like 60 bucks for a $380 return. Nervous as hell. What do you guys think?

My big parlay of the week is a threeway... Naurdiev ITD +115, Vera ITD -170 and Rockhold ITD +115... I think I'll play like 60 bucks for a $380 return. Nervous as hell. What do you guys think?
Naurdiev might be a hype job till we get bit more proof eitherway, IMO. Prazeres performance was nice, but I'd like to see more. Vera's fine, just unreliable. Rockhold's fine, but I only really see him finishing via submissiona nd this could end up being a kickboxing match.

Naurdiev might be a hype job till we get bit more proof eitherway, IMO. Prazeres performance was nice, but I'd like to see more. Vera's fine, just unreliable. Rockhold's fine, but I only really see him finishing via submissiona nd this could end up being a kickboxing match.

Naurdiev almost finished his last fight in the third with ground and pound. I was really impressed with his performance in that bout, he was short notice to boot. To me personally he bucked off the title of hype job with that performance, unless it was a total one off. He seems to be one of those young fight changing and improving at a million miles an hour.

I feel like Vera has found a degree of stability now that he's being matched a bit more realistically... Three stoppages in a row isn't a trend? His jab looked great and sharp in his last bout, if anything I feel like his hands have begun to catch up with the rest of his game... Have to remember Vera is still only 26.

Watching Cummins dominate Jan with pure wrestling after nearly being stopped in the first was telling to me... I feel like Jan has really shit the bed a few times now. Seeing how bad his gas tank has historically been I just can't imagine anything outside of total Rockhold domination, especially as the fight goes on. It's also an easy arb, I think Jan TKO/KO is floating around +500.

Thank you for your input!

Any of you gentlemen a bad enough dude to back Nohelin at +300 and above?

Oh my... I was wondering if this one was taped and yup, here it is...

I am pretty big on Nardiev and Shabazyan in parlays.

I also like JBJ/Santos FDGTD in parlays

I also like Askren/Mas starts round 2 in parlays.

Any of you gentlemen a bad enough dude to back Nohelin at +300 and above?

On his dec line at +800. Vera really isn't that good, almost always loses the first round as he is so easily pushed back and bullied and has to actively push forward hard to get anywhere. Nohelin isn't amazing but he's a half decent wrestle boxer out of AKA and has all needs to beat Vera if he applies it right. At worst it will give an easy livebet when the lines tighten should Vera lose the first.

On his dec line at +800. Vera really isn't that good, almost always loses the first round as he is so easily pushed back and bullied and has to actively push forward hard to get anywhere. Nohelin isn't amazing but he's a half decent wrestle boxer out of AKA and has all needs to beat Vera if he applies it right. At worst it will give an easy livebet when the lines tighten should Vera lose the first.
I never bet vera because of this, always nerve wracking him habitually dropping the 1st

Back