UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

What do you guys think of Chance Rencountre? No sub finishes up until he avenged his loss to Justin Patterson with one, and now it's the only way he wins fights, lol. He's got good height but doesn't really utilize it, fights with his hands down and chin hanging out there... I think he gets finished at some point by zee' Austrian Wonderboy.

He's dead lol

What you mean with recency bias ? She has finished everyone but Valentina. It wasn’t just the Cyborg match.

Holly is also super hittable when she rushes in on good strikers. Just watch the Cyborg, GDR or Valentina fight. She couldn’t get anything going on in the Cyborg fight despite a few clinch exchanges. The leg kicks will slow down her movement as well. Holly is pure shit if she can’t circle and hish hish.
Hot take : Ronda rosey & misha tate suck

Amd dont get me started on beer gut pennington;

That leaves Nunes one recent good finish:
Cyborg who couldnt have fought more foolishly if she tried.

Prehaps im being too dismissive, well see

You make valid points dude. No doubt about it. Holly's a very smart, technical fighter. I just think she gets caught. Amanda hits HARD.

I have 0.5u on holm decision @+550. If you are being too dismissive you will not be alone my friend.

I'm on half the dogs on this card but have little real confidence in them. I still think Holm is an easy bet value-wise if this is gonna be a straight kickboxing match.
Can someone explain to me how the Marshman line isn't insane? How can anyone be this confident in Shahbazyan so soon?

Markos ML - 5u for 11u (+220)

Kinda shitting my pants here waiting for the Markos line to come in...

Scary spot to be, not sure which way that line will move. I'd be looking to at least reduce as soon as I see -220, assuming you only bet her to freeroll

I'm on half the dogs on this card but have little real confidence in them. I still think Holm is an easy bet value-wise if this is gonna be a straight kickboxing match.
Can someone explain to me how the Marshman line isn't insane? How can anyone be this confident in Shahbazyan so soon?

Its not going to be a straight kickboxing match.

Scary spot to be, not sure which way that line will move. I'd be looking to at least reduce as soon as I see -220, assuming you only bet her to freeroll
Yeah. I misplayed this one for sure. Saw Markos dropping and figured everything would keep swinging down and went too heavy. I'm hoping once the more popular podcasts start coming out that they pump Randa and I can get out. I'd be ok with $0 now.

However, all that said, I'm now facing a two-fold problem: Markos is a live dog and I love shitty 5u plays. Basically full crisis mode down here in the lab, as it were.

Yeah. I misplayed this one for sure. Saw Markos dropping and figured everything would keep swinging down and went too heavy. I'm hoping once the more popular podcasts start coming out that they pump Randa and I can get out. I'd be ok with $0 now.

However, all that said, I'm now facing a two-fold problem: Markos is a live dog and I love shitty 5u plays. Basically full crisis mode down here in the lab, as it were.

Haha, I taped this a few weeks ago thinking Claudia would be a big play, but there's no way I could get behind any heavy juice on her. At the same time I'd need very wide odds to play Markos. I think odds are about accurate atm

Haha, I taped this a few weeks ago thinking Claudia would be a big play, but there's no way I could get behind any heavy juice on her. At the same time I'd need very wide odds to play Markos. I think odds are about accurate atm
I know one heavy hitter out there is really, really high on Markos, so that keyed me in and got me all worked up. But I dunno...I just want out now haha.

Not disagreeing, just want to point out Avila recently got her brown belt.

Pannie has such an educated lead hand you'd think she was left handed fighting orthodox. She rarely strikes with her right, but when she does it's very sharp and accurate.

One thing to note about basing grappling ability on BJJ belts is that when a fighter turns pro in MMA (or even becomes a serious amateur), every belt promotion after that means very little. I don't know any serious MMA fighters who do gi other than to mix things up every once and a while. MMA fighters tend to get promoted very easily (like, say, for RNCing a totally gassed opponent). Purple (and sometimes even blue) through black are not too different for people who got serious about MMA before making their way up the BJJ ranks. This is why guys who did make their way up (even if only to purple) before starting MMA are often better than their belt would indicate.

I know one heavy hitter out there is really, really high on Markos, so that keyed me in and got me all worked up. But I dunno...I just want out now haha.

I think you're going to get a chance to hedge your bet. I feel the line will move a little bit closer.

Just let it roll, its WMMA, they're both going to look shit but I reckon Randa might look a little less shit at this point

Being a "heavy hitter" and being high on a wmma fight should be an oxymoron.

It is pretty foolish to bet against JJ but I will be dabbling on Santos this weekend.

Tbf I think the issue with that heavy hitters read is on the striking which seems a bit off imo.

Back