UFC 241 Cormier vs Miocic II

I feel like it could look like diaz vs condit. Or pettis vs. Furgy

Gianni says the price isn't high enough on Cory Sandhagen & Drakkar Klose. Hope you cash 'em, don't trash em!

I was loosely considering betting Klose, but started souring on the idea once I watched more tape.

Thanks to Gianni, I am now seriously considering betting Giagos!

The dude took it to being featured on TV and is obviously getting paid by the UFC. Throw shade all you want but he's way fucking better than you at gambling.

The dude took it to being featured on TV and is obviously getting paid by the UFC. Throw shade all you want but he's way fucking better than you at gambling.

If he was genuinely good at gambling, he would be keep his picks secret until fight night so he could bet piles of money on them.

The fact that he's willing to be the UFC's gambling guru for chump change goes to show that he has no clue. He is just a random talking head who UFC believes looks trustworthy enough to the public.

Aside from getting KO’d in R1 Stipe won the fight, huh?
Stipe landed more (slightly), and held cormier against the fence for 1-2 minutes. If DC doesnt land that punch, then I think most reasonable judges give it to Stipe. Disagree?

If he was genuinely good at gambling, he would be keep his picks secret until fight night so he could bet piles of money on them.

The fact that he's willing to be the UFC's gambling guru for chump change goes to show that he has no clue. He is just a random talking head who UFC believes looks trustworthy enough to the public.

You sure it's chump change?

I dunno. I haven't watched a single video of his and the first night he was on TNCS I zoned out, left the room, etc, didn't listen to anything he said. A fraud wouldn't make it this far though, would he? I see him get chewed out for a lot of stuff but if any single one of us were in his spot right now, we'd get deconstructed by the twitterverse instantaneously too.

He reminds me of this guy so it's generally off-putting but I think I'm seeing more envy towards him than anything else.
Tales-From-The-Crypt-Reboot-Crypt-Keeper.jpg

I don't really care about it tbh. But anyone that is willing to put themselves out there with an opinion, no less on UFC TV with their real name and face, has sack.

Stipe landed more (slightly), and held cormier against the fence for 1-2 minutes. If DC doesnt land that punch, then I think most reasonable judges give it to Stipe. Disagree?
Not sure what you're getting at though. Drawing from this vein, Pettis was getting totally schooled by Wonderboy and the judges (no such thing as a reasonable judge in MMA) would give it to Thompson 100%. But then, like Miocic, he got slept. And the judges could go back to snorting lines or whatever they do between fights.

If DC doesnt land that punch, then I think most reasonable judges give it to Stipe. Disagree?
I mean if my grandma had a ballsack she’d be my grandpa. The fucking guy got knocked out inside one round.

Not sure what you're getting at though. Drawing from this vein, Pettis was getting totally schooled by Wonderboy and the judges (no such thing as a reasonable judge in MMA) would give it to Thompson 100%. But then, like Miocic, he got slept. And the judges could go back to snorting lines or whatever they do between fights.
My point was that I dont think DC hits him with that same punch, i think that was an obvious weakness that DC called before the fight, that you have to assume Stipe has addressed since. It was not a lucky punch, it was a good exposure, but can only be used once, and I dont think there are any other glaring holes DC has found or he would have mentioned it either here or last fight.
I dont think DC has got stronger or better so would assume R1 would be similar, minus the KO. Which in my opinion means Stipe wins round 1.

Diaz fought a bunch of fights at 170 no davis stun gun rory maybe a few more never looked like he had much more pop than usual

Diaz fought a bunch of fights at 170 no davis stun gun rory maybe a few more never looked like he had much more pop than usual
He just looked like an undersized and physically weak fighter that got repeatedly dropped on his head by the frist decent guy he faced. The whole narrative of Diaz being a big strong welterweight that Conor started is just kinda ridiculous.

My point was that I dont think DC hits him with that same punch, i think that was an obvious weakness that DC called before the fight, that you have to assume Stipe has addressed since. It was not a lucky punch, it was a good exposure, but can only be used once, and I dont think there are any other glaring holes DC has found or he would have mentioned it either here or last fight.
I dont think DC has got stronger or better so would assume R1 would be similar, minus the KO. Which in my opinion means Stipe wins round 1.

Stipe was winning round 1 until he got knocked the fuck out by a pretty standard dirty boxing punch. If you’re saying he’s not going to hit him with that punch again, I’ll just disagree. He will most likely not knock him out with that exact punch again but it was a higher probability to land strike then say the Superman punch Pettis landed on WB or even the knee Masdival aged Askren 10 years with.

As far as not knowing if DC has gotten stronger or better, how the fuck would you know that?

Also why would DC mention holes in his opponents game?

But ya minus the KO Stipe was destroying DC.

What the fuck

On Kenney, Dobson, and Esquibel as dogs. Considering Assun and Stipe.
On Kang pretty heavy -180, will likely be on Pettis and Yoel.

Edit - medium sized bets on Kenney and Dobson, Esquibel a value play as I cap cifers a small fav.

I’m surprised you disclaimed Esquibel as a value play. Isn’t everyone you bet a value play based on how you cap the fight vs their current line, whether they are a favorite or a big underdog?

I’m surprised you disclaimed Esquibel as a value play. Isn’t everyone you bet a value play based on how you cap the fight vs their current line, whether they are a favorite or a big underdog?
I’m sometimes confused by how people use the term “value play” bc obv we all want to be on the right side of everything. I would never consider myself to be authorized to speak on behalf of the super sharp @Stunna77, but I suspect he meant he doesn’t necessarily expect Esq to win, but he thinks the line is off. In other words, if he can find a similar spot 100 times, he will win $ on average over time, bc he has to hit only a relatively small percentage of those plays for it to be profitable. Unlike the Kang action for example, where he expects him to win but still thinks there is value on that price.

I plan on waking up to find out that Romero has missed weight, or him and or Costa were popped by USADA.

I plan on waking up to find out that Romero has missed weight, or him and or Costa were popped by USADA.
Dana has been creaming his pants all week about the Romero fight especially, rest assured he's paid Usada a lot of money to let it slide this time.

The new episode of UFC On The Line for UFC 241 is on Fight Pass for those of you who need the full Gianni experience including updates on who the wiseguys are betting on and what his monster 6+ leg parlay for the card is.

Back