UFC 241 PBP/Discussion

Goddamn it. When Benitez floored Yusuff, I was SALIVATING at the prospect of live-betting Yusuff at something better than -200 after round 1.

Sadly, Yusuff didn't wait long enough for me to get the chance.

Impressive victory nonetheless.

He was -130 in-play at one point.

Knew I should have passed on Heinisch. Good stuff so far ready for the last 3.

Yoel has both Borat and the Tae Kwon Do guy in his corner. If the Cocaine Cowboy translator is there then Yoel is easy money.

Goddamn it. When Benitez floored Yusuff, I was SALIVATING at the prospect of live-betting Yusuff at something better than -200 after round 1.

Sadly, Yusuff didn't wait long enough for me to get the chance.

Impressive victory nonetheless.
Me too! was waiting for the suspended betting to lift but it never did.....
Nice KO

He was -130 in-play at one point.

Times like this I really envy the European bettors. When Brandon Davis started out chewing up Kang's leg for the first 3 minutes of round 1, I wanted to bet the hell out of Kang, too.

Get hyped for this one. Romero ML, Romero KO/TKO, Romero round 3, hedged with Costa round 1, Costa round 2 & fight ends in KO/TKO/DQ.

Costa rd 1 is +500? That seems a bit better than his ML at minimal + odds. If it goes past 5 minutes I have a hard time seeing him win. Not impossible obviously but he has like 7 minutes of cardio, tops.

Times like this I really envy the European bettors. When Brandon Davis started out chewing up Kang's leg for the first 3 minutes of round 1, I wanted to bet the hell out of Kang, too.

Betonline has in-play live betting for this event.

Costa rd 1 is +500? That seems a bit better than his ML at minimal + odds. If it goes past 5 minutes I have a hard time seeing him win. Not impossible obviously but he has like 7 minutes of cardio, tops.
7.0 (+600) on bet365

Back