UFC 241 PBP/Discussion

Costa missed a bunch of punches in the 2nd. Then yoel took over for the last half of the round and even landed a takedown

And lost the round
Well yeah a meaningless tqkedown the last seconds, and he took over basically also the last 1.5 minutes. I mean it was very close but i thought roind 2 could have gone either way.

Well yeah a meaningless tqkedown the last seconds, and he took over basically also the last 1.5 minutes. I mean it was very close but i thought roind 2 could have gone either way.
It was longer than 1.5

He basically let costa gas himself out to the point where he didn’t throw a strike for almost 2 minutes

Had Yoel 2-1 but not mad at decision.

Stabbing Pettis inside the distance $100@+333. Hoping Pettis - Josh Thompson's Diaz.

He landed so many body shots, but Yoel was landing all head shots. At a close to 1:1 ratio ill take head shots over body shots. That being said, i'm not surprised at all Costa took it. Fight looked like costa was winning it by agression.

It was super close, usually in fights I have a big bet on that are that close, I just assume I lost.

At the end of rd3, I was confident Costa won. Romero literally got lit up the first 2 rounds and just stuck his tongue out. Dude has a fucking granite chin.

Could've gone either way. Awesome fight. Won the over, lost romero ml. Bad night for now honestly but i hope i recover

PETTIS MAKE TKD GREAT AGAIN

Wonder what the props were on someone losing a tongue

Is the eminem curse still a thing around here?

42, what a freak romero is anyway. In a 5 rounder he surely would have won.

Something tells me, for all the hype this might be a snooze-fest.

It's not much but.....I got my fingers crossed.

f4GBYoQ_d.jpg

It was longer than 1.5

He basically let costa gas himself out to the point where he didn’t throw a strike for almost 2 minutes
Well i have to look it back. At the end of the round i was like fuck Romero didnt do enough.

The power of Pettis is the diference so far, Nate cant unload because he will get hit with a counter harder than anything he lands.

Nate easil avoiding Petis sub atempts and working him on the ground

Back