UFC 243 PBP/Discussion

I really thought Iaquinta was going to get KOed when he was trapped takng elbows to the side of his head. Thats going to be a tough round to come back from.

made last minute pre-bet parlay of hooker decision and over 2.5 rounds main event but had to sprinkle a little on hooker ITD just now cause ragey AL is getting rekt

Round was close until that bomb landed.

Al needs to go to the body a lot more. One good connection he made was off a body punch.

That round was closer but with him getting dropped at the end, Iaquinta needs to get a KO. Hopefully he comes out on fire but even then it's not likely.

Pretty much what I was expecting out of the co main glad I passed but al may still see the cards. Good fight from both men

Al tough...but completely outclassed.

Just need Israel by KO/TKO or DEC to close out a 1k parlay ...

Wondering if I should hedge or not on Reaper :S

Well that was a square bet.

Hooker's tdd was very impressive.

Congrats hooker backers.

More like "mid-level", honestly.

It's just that the rest of this card is low-level trash. Some of this stuff I wouldn't bother showing up early for if it was on a Bellator prelim as an audience member.

Hooker is legit. I think he learned a lesson vs Barboza that he can't just stand in front on an elite striker and trade shots. I'd actually like his chances in a rematch, I think he'd approach it differently. He has top 5 potential for sure.

Al is a fringe top 10 guy though. Tough, but doesn't do anything special.

If Hooker still kicked that left leg of Al, but with inside kicks, he would've stop that fight in the 2nd. But I get that inside leg kicks are easier to counter, so he chose to play it safe. But I really feel he needed a couple more hard kicks to that leg and the fight would be over.

Looking for main event to go over 2.5 rounds now. Don't think that's asking much.

Hangman doing his best Arnold impression. Get to the choppa Dustin. I'll be back

Back