Ufc 245 play by play

I love joe rogans podcast and comedy but his mma commentary fuckin drives me nuts

Around $950 profit on 5dimes and sbgonline for me. Left a shitload of money on the table, had several big paying parlays with Nunes itd as last legs, could have easily hedged some of that.

12/14/2019 11:59 PM UFC Fighting 1002 Kamaru Usman* -175 vs Colby Covington V
12/14/2019 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1209 Nunes wins inside distance* -135 vs Not Nunes inside distance X
12/14/2019 7:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1904 Fight won't go 3 round distance* -165 vs Teymur / Hooper goes 3 round distance V
Risking $100.00 To Win $339.33

12/14/2019 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1209 Nunes wins inside distance* -135 vs Not Nunes inside distance X
12/14/2019 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1311 Moraes wins by 3 round decision* +280 vs Not Moraes by 3 round decision V
12/14/2019 9:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1509 Neal wins inside distance* -105 vs Not Neal inside distance V
Risking $25.00 To Win $297.87

12/14/2019 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1239 Nunes wins by submission* +560 vs Any other result
Risking $100.00 To Win $560.00 X

Joe Rogan, stop embarrassing yourself. 3-1 Colby is not insane, and you know that 1? Well, that's the round where "Colby Covington got his jaw broken".

He is a god damn dumbass when it comes to his own bias on how a fight went.

Thank you Usman I needed that. Also won an avatar bet. Idk what to make the guy sport for a month tho.

Colby choked in the last round just like Chael Sonnen did. Both guys have that 2nd best psychology.

I'm a first generation immigrant to the US, too. So keep that in mind when I say someone who was raised in and lives in the US choosing to represent their former country at every opportunity should be told to pack their bags and go back to the country they love so, so much more than the US.

I'm a second generation immigrant as well and agree.

Joe Rogan, stop embarrassing yourself. 3-1 Colby is not insane, and you know that 1? Well, that's the round where "Colby Covington got his jaw broken".
I know Joe smokes the devil’s lettuce more than he should but I still can’t give him a pass lol

Colby choked in the last round just like Chael Sonnen did. Both guys have that 2nd best psychology.

He had a broken jaw. Nice to see you talk all this trash when you probably hedged your bet in the 3rd round. How much did you put on Colby LoL.

Great fight to end the card. Nice to have a good one to end it on, unlike the last 2 cards.

Learned I need to dial my parlays back in.
It was fun but I had to go in on Usman to pull a profit

I legit think you could profit betting against his commentary

Bisping is the #1 commentary fade. Rogan's probably #2. Rogan gets fixated on certain things and weaves a narrative that doesn't always line up with the actual fight.

Bisping is the #1 commentary fade. Rogan's probably #2.
Good point, to his credit one eyed Mike does only have one eye. Rogan over here blasted claiming he has three xD

Bisping is the #1 commentary fade. Rogan's probably #2. Rogan gets fixated on certain things and weaves a narrative that doesn't always line up with the actual fight.

I love the guy, but there have been some great live-betting spots that I can at least partially thank Daniel Cormier's delusional commentary for as well.

Still, Cormier is only at about the level of Dan Hardy in terms of misunderstanding the scoring of a fight. Blind Man Bisping and Retard Rogan are both in a class of their own.

I guess to the commentators credit the high definition cameras probably give us an edge over the ring side angle.

Haha I love bisping in the booth but ya his vision sucks ass

Good quote from Nunes during the post fight press conference. Someone asked about a pro boxer coming to fight her in MMA, but that the boxer would need 6 months or more to train to fight MMA. Slightly paraphrased.

Nunes says, "6 months?! 6 months to train how to defend a takedown? De Randamie spent 6 years and still doesn't know how to defend a takedown! 6 months... pff"

That was a tricky card

I didn’t like it much for betting but that didn’t stop me from making plays, trying to find perceived value.

hit big on Usman and did good on yan itd but the rest of the card was horrible for me.

really thought nunes would get the finish but she didn’t have the juice. Close with that arm triangle

I literally said if Nunes is going to take her down it'll be in space.
I'll go over what I wrote later
Still waiting Jordo

tenor.gif

Back