UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Kamais_Ookin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
First UFC event of the year! Lets get off to a good start yeah? GL!

Aldrich-117 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got her in 6 of my 8 10 8 fighter parlays EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best of luck everyone. Wanted to have a small card this time, so obviously its not small at all. May 2020 be the greatest year ever.

Anyone looking for any specific fights to livebet tonight? Besides Cerrone if he survives the first minutes with Conor and looks decent?

Best of luck everyone. Wanted to have a small card this time, so obviously its not small at all. May 2020 be the greatest year ever.

Anyone looking for any specific fights to livebet tonight? Besides Cerrone if he survives the first minutes with Conor and looks decent?

Pennington, Pettis, Kelleher, Modafferi imo.

If Modafferi can use her size and wrestling to control Maycee, we will have a lot of time to hit her at big underdog lines.

Pennington if she looks to be able to get the better of the exchanges and see if Holm has gotten worse than expected. Pennington is a live dog.

Usually i look for underdogs, who might look like favorites, so those are the ones i am curious about. How about you?

Got 1U or 150$ on Mazo first. Wanted to bet Aldrich, as she really impressed me versus Maycee in the first round. Think it comes down to her mentality, and how much Mazo improved. Kicks versus boxing. Aldrich actually looked pretty good at the weigh ins i thought.

Have 0.25u on mazo ITD at +600. Wanted to place a bet on her ML afterwards but lines disappeared at 3:15 lol.

Dam looks like majority of the sherdoggers on mazo so im even feeling more confident in my Aldrich bet-117 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 50

Pennington, Pettis, Kelleher, Modafferi imo.

If Modafferi can use her size and wrestling to control Maycee, we will have a lot of time to hit her at big underdog lines.

Pennington if she looks to be able to get the better of the exchanges and see if Holm has gotten worse than expected. Pennington is a live dog.

Usually i look for underdogs, who might look like favorites, so those are the ones i am curious about. How about you?

Hey my friend, great year to you man!
Yeah same. Pennington wanted to pre-bet her dec line but didn´t. Modaferri for sure if she gets the takedown. Although already got 1.5U on her, as I really agreed with Jordans beautiful breakdown. Maycee is so overhyped - I imagine if it was Nunes she was fighting, we´d see similiar odds despite a different weigh class. Her style means people underestimate her like when she fought miss Shev.

With Pettis do you look for mainly round 1? Heard people talk alot about him having a great first round but then would fade.

Looking at Roxy, moda, and the roll of the dice with Olei/Greene, and Holm/Pennington dec probably after round 1.

Crazy that we went from 13 to just 11 fights, I dont mind it, due to the card starting so late though. Shame about Grasso being a fatass having to move up now, so we don´t get that fight again most likely.

New rules (sort of) in Nevada finally!

Hey my friend, great year to you man!
Yeah same. Pennington wanted to pre-bet her dec line but didn´t. Modaferri for sure if she gets the takedown. Although already got 1.5U on her, as I really agreed with Jordans beautiful breakdown. Maycee is so overhyped - I imagine if it was Nunes she was fighting, we´d see similiar odds despite a different weigh class. Her style means people underestimate her like when she fought miss Shev.

With Pettis do you look for mainly round 1? Heard people talk alot about him having a great first round but then would fade.

Looking at Roxy, moda, and the roll of the dice with Olei/Greene, and Holm/Pennington dec probably after round 1.

I took at stab at pennington DEC. I think in Pettis i am looking to see how he looks in round 1 and AFTER. Especially with his breathing and conditioning. If he looks exhausted after a close round 1, yeah not playable, but if he looks good and capable of handling Ferreira, then i will be ready. He only needs 2 rounds unless the 3rd is a 10-8(Which is kinda possible with pettis lol).

I took at stab at pennington DEC. I think in Pettis i am looking to see how he looks in round 1 and AFTER. Especially with his breathing and conditioning. If he looks exhausted after a close round 1, yeah not playable, but if he looks good and capable of handling Ferreira, then i will be ready. He only needs 2 rounds unless the 3rd is a 10-8(Which is kinda possible with pettis lol).
haha good point about the 10-8. Pettis can be like a rollercoaster. I hope you found some new good books to livebet even though you want to pre-bet more? Still only know 5dimes for these early fights though.

1-0 Aldrich. She is landing better and is faster. Mazo is throwing strikes, but there is no power to them at all. Making it easy for Aldrich to come in without fear.

Mazo needs to throw more kicks, feel like shes slightly losing this. Shes doing pretty well in the standup though but a bit too slow.

Back