UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

My advice is to put your pre-bets before reading the forums and only use the forums in the fights you are in doubt. But, perhaps bad advice, since you probably were in doubt in this one he he.
Yeah the best advice tbh, like putting and making your own odds before even seeing the odds or listening to all the "noise". For years i kept going from one to to another -- the truth is it feels better to lose due to your bet, your choice, than listening to a circle jerk - because its your choice in the end so its still on you. Always. That 4u moron bet i made was dumb, tailed. And then not listening -- like wmma fghters odds around +250 and above has sooooooooooooo much value often - even if it splits or robberies, it gets close. Im sure it´d be good to simulate all of this in a spreadsheet. But for sure.
Like you said last time you should had listened to yourself - but its hard to say "im right and everyone else is wrong" when its like everyone and even great bettors - its all long term tho but for sure there is room for improvement - but i think its small things like that that shows whos great and whos just good.
Like last week wanted to ge trid of my rda bet but couldnt get out really...could had bought out a bit but didn´t - lessons learned over time tho should increase profits.

For sure though your advice is golden, its so important - also since the forums is full of noise, along with youtube, podcasts etc. So much noise that only makes you doubht yourself,, its so few people who are worth listening to in my opinion. If in doubt go with yourself - but easier said than done, but no excuse, we still decide in the end so its on me. My fault. That gives some sense of control to think that aswell.
Anyway always good to hear it from someone else to remind you, so appreciate it a lot! Definitely will try keep in mind.

Added: Juan Adams wins by submission (+1300) $50.00 for $650.00

lmfao adams been training with jones and learned the stretched out fingers pose to poke people's eyes.

Someone at the West Gate Las Vegas just dumped $100,000.000k on Jon Jones. It could have been more. I'm assuming -100 point move equals $100,000.00 but am not sure..

The line moved from +325 (pushed down from the tourist betters) to +425 for Reyes in seconds. I asked the guy at the front and he confirmed it.

I was going to bet another $500 on Reyes but got spooked.

Damm, was about to hit Tafa before the KO. Those leg kicks were doing work also

lol this forum has some great advice

Happy didnt bet this fight, hard to be confident. Two bad fighters. Bet against Tafa last time, but this time, hard to back the fav in adams. Quick stoppage though, but probably was done.

Jones and Shevckeno are f'd this is the night of the underdogs.

I had a feeling that big bum was gonna get knocked out and I still played him

what an awful night this has been. Luck has been absolutely horrible

Guys look up the sky its full moon!! this explains everyting.

Black toenails were the wrong color to go with for Adams I guess.

Welp! The night is officially awful, from the Lee robbery to losing another 1.5u on live-bets, to Juan Adams deciding not to wrestle.

I got very, very nervous when they mentioned Adams was training at Jackson-Wink and had "changed everything".

I had a feeling that big bum was gonna get knocked out and I still played him

what an awful night this has been. Luck has been absolutely horrible
Same boat here, thought he'd get a chance to get his wrestling off but no dice

Glad I played 1/2u at +750on Tafa to win in round 1. I had Adams in a parlay but I’ll take this instead

Back