UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

That cut is not good for decision bets. Might get stopped and valentina might target it. Looked good so far for a dec, but not with that cut.

Damn. 1 elbow split her right open. It doesn't look too bad, but its not good for dec lines.

Think the under rounds will hit and Shev ITD. Come on Bullet!

Valentina not doing much, risking losing by being too inactive. Chook doing fine standing, losing but going to a dec. All well. On the ground more of a risk of sub or gnp for cuts, but overal fight going as expected. But really not doing much either of them, and with so many splits, you never know, but still valentina should be edging this safely, just overall doing better.

Bad choice by Chook might lose this now. So dumb. Bad bet with valentina dec. No excuses. 1U loss.

The second chook tried to pull guard i knew it was over. How dumb can you be?

That breaks me down to about even (bet shev decision). I need a Jones decision

Welp I was wrong again

Damn you wmma good work by the bullet I was hoping she would play with her food a little more

Good finish. Got @2.75 after r2 for valentina ITD

shev.png

Can we get nunes vs shevchenko now?

This aged poorly.

Don't sweat it.

I was staring hard at that very same line, but deciding whether Valentina fights end inside the distance or go to a one-sided decision is a fool's errand.

A lot of it depends on how much her opponents are trying merely to survive as well as fight circumstances.

Valentina never forces anything.

Anyways, where is that BTC_Anderson_Belfort idiot who told us he bet 10u on Chookagian?

Back