UFC 249 Gaethje vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get a line on him in the UK

Spann Kattar and Eubanks is free money imo
I like Hall as an underdog too to be honest

Seems so but womens mma is literally a coin toss at times...I'd avoid her.

Idk about Gaycheese KO'ing Tferg. Dude ate a clean shin to the face by Groovy Lando and was still trying to get up (total deer kegs tho LOL) and was recovered by the next round. Pettis went on to KO a dude way bigger than him in Wonderboy. Abel Tapatio had power before going vegan. I guess the worry is that Tferg is a slow starter. Loses a lot of first rounds I think. Big LOL at the leg kicks being a factor. Tony has been kicking steel bars for years. Shit ain't gonna bother him.

ye Tony won’t give a fk about the leg kicks. He only has to worry about the overhand.

More & more fighters will pull out

Why would a fighter, especially on this private island sign up without knowing
the location, what commission (if any) is overseeing it, old/new rules, what hospital is nearby etc.

Then they'd need to isolate for 14 days on return most likely. Commission wants the US cards stopped. The whole thing is mental. I hope it goes ahead, if the fighters want it who am I to say no, but it's madness

Shame Rose is out. -2xx was nuts tho. Andrade is her nightmare matchup. Maybe Suarez too. LOL at "oh she was too scared to fight". She was scared of NY too and took a whooping to JJ for a second time. ASKED to fight in Androids backyard. The shit I read here sometimes.

More & more fighters will pull out

Why would a fighter, especially on this private island sign up without knowing
the location, what commission (if any) is overseeing it, old/new rules, what hospital is nearby etc.

Then they'd need to isolate for 14 days on return most likely. Commission wants the US cards stopped. The whole thing is mental. I hope it goes ahead, if the fighters want it who am I to say no, but it's madness
UFC 249 is happening at Tachi Palace on Indian land in California so no island cards planned yet if that even comes to fruition.

Didn't know jairzinho was such a big underdog

Marlon vera underdog to borg too?? He has looked very good as of late and borg not ao much

UFC 249 is happening at Tachi Palace on Indian land in California so no island cards planned yet if that even comes to fruition.
I think the Island is a week after, its for international fighters that wont be let into USA and there is a couple international fights booked for that week.

Marlon vera underdog to borg too?? He has looked very good as of late and borg not ao much
Watch Borgs last fight, he literaly raped a mini Yoel Romero

The difference between Lando (lol btw) rocking Ferg is that he didn’t have the instinct to finish Ferg. If Gaethje lands anything close, he will finish him. I have it as an early TKO for Gaethje or a 4th round sub for Ferg but my gut tells me this is a Gaethje first rounder.

The difference between Lando (lol btw) rocking Ferg is that he didn’t have the instinct to finish Ferg.
Meh I'm not trying to argue super hard just point out I don't think it was instinct that failed Lando. He was gassed by the end of the round where the kick happened and also got tied up in a leg lock.
Khama Worthy has ko loses, MJ should finish him?
Idk if Worthy actually has bad durability but clearly can get caught directly on the chin pretty easily. His wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube man style is hard to land on but MJ's hand speed and willingness to grab your arms to spite your defense will be big tools here. I think MJ has declined quite a lot in terms of fight IQ (maybe he didnt really have it). If he can't blast Worthy out of there idk what to say.

Last edited:

Jarzinho shouldn't be. dude has more stand up experience than francis. I think half of francis' fear factor is his physical build, in shape giant. Jarz doesn't look as intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back