UFC 249 Gaethje vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don't believe everything Twitter tells me. If I'm wrong, she's incredibly unlucky and in a .001% category.

I, nor anyone at my company knows anyone that has gotten it, let alone two people in their family dying from it. What are those odds?

you’re right, it’s all made up and they decided to torpedo the economy for no reason!

I was gonna say pretty bad look on ufc pushing these events out while family members of their own fighters are dying from the virus. Morally conflicted cause I want to watch the fights but hard to argue with the decision.

Apparently Disney and ESPN pulled the plug.

Shit fellows it was a fun ride. Thought I had something with Gaethje and Ferguson agreeing to fight.

I had 2 units on Luque/Price under 2.5 and managed to cash out for half a unit profit, winning event for me

Yes, I don't believe everything Twitter tells me. If I'm wrong, she's incredibly unlucky and in a .001% category.

I, nor anyone at my company knows anyone that has gotten it, let alone two people in their family dying from it. What are those odds?
I can't even with this logic.

Yeah dana dun give a fuck rose family and others around the world dying from corona, people with greater common sense had to step in.
You know those fighters are losing a paycheck too right? Seemed like Dana had it figured out as far as health concerns and was taking all proper precautions. I get not wanting to be insensitive to Rose and everyone else, but if I were in their position (thankfully not) I doubt I'd see any problem with the fight taking place. I'd hope it would.

You know those fighters are losing a paycheck too right? Seemed like Dana had it figured out as far as health concerns and was taking all proper precautions. I get not wanting to be insensitive to Rose and everyone else, but if I were in their position (thankfully not) I doubt I'd see any problem with the fight taking place. I'd hope it would.
Well it's no secret he underpays fighters. And honestly, Dana should be taking care of them right now during these times so they can stay safe rather than expose their weakened immune systems to the virus due to cutting weight and travelling. Instead he enjoys paying 10k a visit for strippers and other bs. Fuck that goof.

Same here, no one I known is sick from Rona. My friends, my in-law, in-law immediately family, no one is sick. Strangely enough, lots of high profile people got it.

I just made my bets 10 min ago WTF.
Same lol i thought there was a good chance this was getting cancelled but felt bored today and spend 3 hours watching tape and making bets for some fights that will never take place probably.
There werent any good bets anyway unlike that woodley edwards card.
I think its for the best though, this pandemic seems to have fucked up the entire system who knows how this dudes would show up.

Now there will be no ufc for months because of the spooky threat of the eternal corona virus.

hope everyone enjoyed their bat soup

We Should all hide under our beds and live like prisoners until our master bill gates gives us a vaccine that will save the world

Now there will be no ufc for months because of the spooky threat of the eternal corona virus.

hope everyone enjoyed their bat soup

We Should all hide under our beds and live like prisoners until our master bill gates gives us a vaccine that will save the world
Same here, no one I known is sick from Rona. My friends, my in-law, in-law immediately family, no one is sick. Strangely enough, lots of high profile people got it.

Monicas.gif

Marlon vera underdog to borg too?? He has looked very good as of late and borg not ao much

I taped this wanting to play Vera and I ended up betting Borg. Vera’s tdd just isn’t good. Pickett was controlling him for most of that fight before Vera found the KO. Vera also seems content to play guard. Borg looked impressive against Bontorin and can be relied on to stick to a game plan.

Last edited:
UFC 249 is happening at Tachi Palace on Indian land in California so no island cards planned yet if that even comes to fruition.
Plenty of talk about fight island so doesnt change what i said. What fighter signs up with the question marks i mentioned

Thanks for trying, Dana:

7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back