UFC 250

Bet all you want bud but if you’re trying to engage in conversations about fighters on a fight betting forum it would stand to reason that you’ve watched the fighters you’re betting on or trying to analyze.

I simply asked a question and he was being a dick about it. You make it seem like I was acting like a know it all.

Also I was never trying to analyze anything like I said I was asking a question..bud

I simply asked a question and he was being a dick about it. You make it seem like I was acting like a know it all.

Also I was never trying to analyze anything like I said I was asking a question..bud
yo dude, go back to see what you said again.. it didn't come off as just a question

Look, Ham, the only reason I wrote to you because you said you are all in on Magny.

I agree with Jordan, it's a bad match up for Rocco.
To me you sounded like you're betting everything on him, that's why I wrote you. If you really put your bankroll on a -150 guy, you actually need this to be as close to a lock as possible. He needs to win even with bad judges or if he gets injured mid fight. You think he still wins if something freaky happens?
Its all good. I interpreted the tone of your post like you thought im an inexperienced bettor. I felt like i needed to clarify that ive been doing this for a very long time.

I had enough success through mma/mlb/ncaaf/ncaab betting that i didnt even need employment for a nice period of time.

Its all good. I interpreted the tone of your post like you thought im an inexperienced bettor. I felt like i needed to clarify that ive been doing this for a very long time.

I had enough success through mma/mlb/ncaaf/ncaab betting that i didnt even need employment for a nice period of time.

Living the dream!

Sean O’Malley / Amanda Nunes

They are both hella juiced and bookies think they will get the finish... Amanda Nunes finished a shakey cyborg and a soccer mom ronda Rousey. She went 5 rounds with rocky Pennington and got her shit cracked by GDR. I feel like she will play Uber conservative because she is facing a true 145er who can take a punch. This fight has been in talks for a while and Felicia spencer has probably been preparing for a while, getting in the best shape of her life because this opportunity is once in a life time. She could literally change woman’s mma with a win because Nunes is now the consensus wmma goat. I do question who she has been sparring with in bumfuck Canada, she better have been sparring with men 125-145ers and I suspect that she probably has been to prepare for Nunes power. Nunes via decision or Spencer. I really can’t blame anyone for picking spencer.

I feel like Sean O’Malley will pick apart Eddie but Eddie is the type of guy to be able to eat his shots by not being at the end of his strikes. A lot of unwarranted hype behind O’Malley. This dude is not the next garbrandt, but people are treating him as such... Once again, O’Malley dec or Wineland are the only viable plays here.

parlaying the over 1.5 in both of these is $$$ in the bank imo.

Sean O’Malley / Amanda Nunes

They are both hella juiced and bookies think they will get the finish... Amanda Nunes finished a shakey cyborg and a soccer mom ronda Rousey. She went 5 rounds with rocky Pennington and got her shit cracked by GDR. I feel like she will play Uber conservative because she is facing a true 145er who can take a punch. This fight has been in talks for a while and Felicia spencer has probably been preparing for a while, getting in the best shape of her life because this opportunity is once in a life time. She could literally change woman’s mma with a win because Nunes is now the consensus wmma goat. I do question who she has been sparring with in bumfuck Canada, she better have been sparring with men 125-145ers and I suspect that she probably has been to prepare for Nunes power. Nunes via decision or Spencer. I really can’t blame anyone for picking spencer.

I feel like Sean O’Malley will pick apart Eddie but Eddie is the type of guy to be able to eat his shots by not being at the end of his strikes. A lot of unwarranted hype behind O’Malley. This dude is not the next garbrandt, but people are treating him as such... Once again, O’Malley dec or Wineland are the only viable plays here.

parlaying the over 1.5 in both of these is $$$ in the bank imo.

I think Spencer trains out of Orlando Florida not in Canada. Not like it matters much but hey..

Spencer has 30% win chance to pull a upset. Amanda looked like shit in last fight.

Heres another fun fact.

Tony Martin hasnt landed a single takedown at WW.
I don't think he really goes for them does he? Anyway, how do you see Magny winning? I could see him using his jab and maybe mix in some grappling.

I don't think he really goes for them does he? Anyway, how do you see Magny winning? I could see him using his jab and maybe mix in some grappling.
Magny probably keeps him at range and pot shots his way to a decision. Or it turns into a clinch fest with magny outmuscling martin for 3 long rounds.

I'm only really liking Perez, Byrd, and Sandhagen. A couple overs as well but the small cage gives me pause
What do you like about the Perez matchup/what did you play him at?

What do you like about the Perez matchup/what did you play him at?

I got him at -123. IMO his wrestling is elite. No one holds guys down at FLW the way he does. We haven't really seen his defensive wrestling other than on DWCS where he killed the guy with anti-wrestling tactics. When Benavidez found himself on top, Perez was quick to grab a single leg. With the small cage, there's more chance that if Formiga does get into position to take the back, Perez can use the cage to block a hook. He's gonna put the pressure on, hammer in heavy leg kicks, and possibly look for some control time. Doesn't hurt that Formiga is 35

I got him at -123. IMO his wrestling is elite. No one holds guys down at FLW the way he does. We haven't really seen his defensive wrestling other than on DWCS where he killed the guy with anti-wrestling tactics. When Benavidez found himself on top, Perez was quick to grab a single leg. With the small cage, there's more chance that if Formiga does get into position to take the back, Perez can use the cage to block a hook. He's gonna put the pressure on, hammer in heavy leg kicks, and possibly look for some control time. Doesn't hurt that Formiga is 35
appreciate the insight good sir..do you think Aljo can take and hold down Sandhagen? I would unload on Sandhagen if I knew it would stay standing.

Back