UFC 251 Official Bets

No one can execute someone else gameplan better than the one who create it. It is a very aggro game plan, I bet those amount before but usually at +100 ish, never -200.

I would like to see the bet slip so I can cheer for you.

I'm going to be placing them close to the fights, but I'll try and remember.

I think I might even go with Santos for early today. I just wish he fought more so we know what sort of form he's in.

Also liking Makwan early. They're both 1.50 odds so either one would be nice.

I'm going to be placing them close to the fights, but I'll try and remember.

I think I might even go with Santos for early today. I just wish he fought more so we know what sort of form he's in.

Also liking Makwan early. They're both 1.50 odds so either one would be nice.
Can I ask you why you wait until last minute to bet, what is the advantage? Also there are 2 Santos, which one are you talking about?

if Leonardo Santos is the one you talking about, the best line is -170 on BetOnline. I believe you use bet365 which is -189. Let me known if I can bet for you for a small fee of 1% for best odd.

Can I ask you why you wait until last minute to bet, what is the advantage? Also there are 2 Santos, which one are you talking about?

if Leonardo Santos is the one you talking about, the best line is -170 on BetOnline. I believe you use bet365 which is -189. Let me known if I can bet for you for a small fee of 1% for best odd.

Getting to see the fighters is important. Sometimes news breaks of a bad cut or staff or anything. I also like to wait to as late as possible unless I know for a fact there’s no shot.

Getting to see the fighters is important. Sometimes news breaks of a bad cut or staff or anything. I also like to wait to as late as possible unless I know for a fact there’s no shot.
Oh that how some of you guys cap fight or final way to cap the fight before you lay down your hard earn cash. I ignore that, my decision is usually made just base on their last fight and style matchup. Any method is good if you make money from it.

That’s a little comforting to know. Awesome!! Thanks guys!

In that case I’ll be spreading out my $1000+ on these fights

Day Martin -177

Paiva -180

Santos Leonardo -190

Amirkhani -215

Oezdemir -177

Rose Namajunas-210

I’ll most likely live bet all those fights or drop something tomorrow after weigh in. Those names are the ones I’ll be betting on. Sucks that they’re all favorites .

I have been gambling on off shore sites for over 15 years and have won and lost thousands. Probably about 100,000 and I have never claimed any winnings or losses. I have never had an issue. Thats through checks, money gram, western union, and bitcoin. You will be fine.

£2 on Holloway to land the most significant strikes +100

£1 on Usman to have 5+ takedowns +150

£1 Aldo to have 1+ takedown +150

EbCHAVj.jpg

UmWgL5P.jpg

yNcWDyq.jpg

JteXVqS.jpg

pvzghAv.jpg

iS2jUe9.jpg

g6qH6mR.jpg

I'll be adding the rest of my bets in 2-3 days from now when I am in Las Vegas.
wjr3hzl.jpg

XAxDMDn.jpg

v4GYWdN.jpg

ZDfSG9Y.jpg

962NlSL.jpg

aiMErqO.jpg

IAY30Sh.jpg

gYTwr1U.jpg

I have other bets, but they are smaller single bets and/or parlays. I'll post them if they hit. It'll take up too much room if I add pictures for everything

Up until a few cards ago, all I'd ever done was just put a multi on a few days before the fights, but for the last few I've been trying something different and going as late as possible.

I've seen some things at weigh ins that have given me thoughts, but something massive has been the way the fighters look as they're literally walking out to the fight. They can act like they're super motivated or whatever leading up to it, but you can really see if that's true or not as they're walking out. There's also other concerns that I sometimes see which change my mind on fights. I was always planning on Roxy to beat Murphy the other week. I knew how they both fought and I had a small concern that Murphy would be too strong. The moment I saw Murphy's biceps during her walkout I knew the strength was going to be the deciding factor lol.

It worked well for that card that had Hubbard and Camacho fighting. I picked 11 out of 12 winners and the card was full of upsets. Half of that was just looking at them coming out lol. I can usually get around 8 right just sticking to fighters I know, so it was pretty interesting.

Thanks for the odds offer, but I'll pass for now. Got a few boosts that pump this one up today anyway, I think.

Very frustrating card. Taped 6 whole fights, and fight after fight (Rosa-Melo, Rose-Andrade 2, Santos-Bogotov, and Amirkhani-Henry) I concluded that the lines were roughly correct. Might play Ribas-PVZ later, but for now, that leaves us with

3.2u on Not Tybura inside distance at -400
0.8u on Tybura decision at +205

I would also, based on a less thorough taping than normal advise against betting Oezdemir at minus numbers against Jiri.

First time doing MMA betting, might be the last if these picks dont work out lol.

Yea, yea, I'm not a millionaire like the rest of you, haha. Gotta start small and build that bankroll.

Good luck everyone !!!

Special shout out to @Sadistics !

Screenshot_20200711-174851_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

ZdyFb6w.gif

Coming off the heels of my worst event in years doesn't stop me from betting every fight like a dumbass

Day -150
Melo +230
Ribas/Paiva -115
Tybura -110
Santos itd +160
Amirkhani itd +125
Dos Santos +115
Volkan itd +130
Ribas/Rose -140
Volk -210
Yan -215
Masvidal +218

Short on time and it kinda feels like I forced some of this but oh well. Feel like I have a little too much confidence in Usman and Yan, hopefully it works out.

●Salikhov .75u for .5u

●Oezdemir. 75u for .5u

●Usman+Yan 3u for 3u

●Usman+ Rose+ Oezdemir -3 1/2 + Volkanovski -5 1/2 .75u for 6.75u

●Usman+ Yan+ Rose+ Paiva+ Rosa+ Salikhov NSC+ Oezdemir -3 1/2 + Volkanovski -5 1/2 .5u for 22.5u

Oh that how some of you guys cap fight or final way to cap the fight before you lay down your hard earn cash. I ignore that, my decision is usually made just base on their last fight and style matchup. Any method is good if you make money from it.

I wouldn’t say method... lol just conformation that I still feel how I felt based off the stuff you said. Example, when rumble vs vitor was announced I knew rumble was gonna win. The weight situation scared the shit out of me so I backed off.

I've picked every fight so far, but being the coward I am, I have only just bet on Rose so far, and it was the closest lol. Wanted to bet on Salikov at 5.50 on a live bet. I knew he was up on points but I just chickened out instead of going for the 14k I would have gotten.

Might roll my winnings onto Volk to beat Max as well. Not sure yet. I'm up $1250 for the day off one bet, and anytime I make over 1k I usually feel like I'm done for the day lol.

upload_2020-7-12_13-15-1.png

I have $500 poker stack, up $300. I didn't go home until I am felted. It is the worst ride home ever by myself.

I forgot to post my picks this time. I made +0,2u.
Problem was that I made a last minute pick on Aldo for 2u, and tailed the forum on Day for 2u.
A win is a win though.
I had 4u on Ozdemir and got the decision for Volkanovski, this night could have ended very bad for me.

Very frustrating card. Taped 6 whole fights, and fight after fight (Rosa-Melo, Rose-Andrade 2, Santos-Bogotov, and Amirkhani-Henry) I concluded that the lines were roughly correct. Might play Ribas-PVZ later, but for now, that leaves us with

3.2u on Not Tybura inside distance at -400
0.8u on Tybura decision at +205

I would also, based on a less thorough taping than normal advise against betting Oezdemir at minus numbers against Jiri.

Added

2u on Paiva at +140 after round 2
2.6u on Ribas ML at -660

Won all four bets to end the night +5.6u. Was also heavily considering betting Amirkhani at -170 and Jiri at +160. Both would have won but I don't think either was crazy value, so I can't beat myself up too much about it.

Maybe should have played Ribas a little heavier (5u?) for that extra 0.4u and definitely should have had a little more confidence in Tybura decision. In general, my instincts were really on-point, though. A lot of the fights I passed on were indeed priced correctly, from Rosa-Melo to Rose-Andrade 2. The oddsmakers were really on their game this week.

Still, it's my best result on a card in a while, whic isn't bad after a frustrating week of capping. By contrast, there are a bunch of very exciting lines coming up on Wednesday's card I anticipate betting heavily.

Back